1996 Nissan 240SX

1996 Nissan 240SX Prices
1996 Nissan 240SX Fuel Economy
Best car I've ever owned by JPR on 04/17/2006. Trim: 1996 Nissan 240SX SE coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This car matches or exceeds all the Mustangs and Civics on the road without you having to drive the same thing everybody else does. The performance is impressive for the price, and I've never owned a more reliable car. I have about 160,000 miles on mine and I've had to do nothing but routine maint. After ten years on the road, it still looks great!
Cons: Back seat is tiny, even for a sports car. Someone else mentioned it doesn't have cup holders. This isn't entirely true... there is a square cupholder-like thing in the center console, and it holds 1-2 drinks. Maybe they thought everyone would be drinking juice boxes... I don't know, but it works, even if not the most graceful solution. Also, the trunk is controlled by a mechanical lever. This means you can't get a remote trunk unlock (without some fancy wiring).
Overall review: When the worst things you can complain about are the cup holders and the back seat (in a sports car), you know it's a great car. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I fully expect it to last well past 200,000 miles, and I doubt I'll sell it even then.
My Red 240 by Kevin Miami on 07/29/2004. Trim: 1996 Nissan 240SX SE coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought the car with 80,000 miles on it and never had a problem with it. Very Stong engine holds a 50 shot very well with all the miles it has. Great looking car for a project car.
Cons: Small backseat but I dont care I bought a 2 door so people wouldnt go in my backseat.
Overall review: What a great car Its my first car and I dont want to get rid of it. Maybe Ill Swap out the engine for the SR20. Who knows the skys the limit with this baby!!
A sane person's sporty coupe by doublearmbar from DC/Baltimore area, Maryland on 05/17/2004. Trim: 1996 Nissan 240SX SE coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: -excellent low end torque -exceptional reliability
Cons: Tiny backseat, Requires premium fuel (worth it)
Overall review: Attractive and athletic, yet economical and dignified (not like most coupes today)
Great little sports car by Bill from Ohio on 04/15/2005. Trim: 1996 Nissan 240SX SE coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything
Cons: That it is an automatic
Overall review: Fast
Why did i buy this by Extreme Gismo on 09/19/2004. Trim: 1996 Nissan 240SX SE coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It's a 240sx
Cons: Its not a 92
Overall review: Wow! I can't believe how much this car bl0ws.