1995 Nissan Altima

1995 Nissan Altima pictures are not available
1995 Nissan Altima Prices
1995 Nissan Altima Fuel Economy
Kickin' Altima by Nissan Roller of PA on 12/21/2011. Trim: 1995 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The KA24DE engine on this car is very reliable and durable. It has plenty of pep for a 4 cylinder car, and the 5 speed makes it a joy to drive. My car is smooth and has never left me stranded. Powerful A/C and heater, easy to handle, and is simply fun to drive. Powered antenna is nice that way it won't get damaged when the car is parked. Cruise control, power windows, door locks, and mirrors were all standard on this car too. The quality of the car is pretty darn good I think for a 17 year old car. No hard plastic everywhere. Put good winter tires on her and she drives/handles as if the ground was dry during snowy conditions. Gas mileage is good too, even with the air on.
Cons: Since it is an older car some parts are hard to find. Right now my tranny is leaking gear oil causing it to not shift smoothly like it use to, but I will be getting that fixed soon. Wish it was a little bit more quiet but its honestly not that bad. Just about every GXE model I see has a sunroof except mine :( and I also wish mine had a spoiler on it, but I could always put one on myself.
Overall review: My mom actually bought this car back in '98 and and gave it to me when I became old enough to drive. I am so happy to have it as my first car. The only major replacement was the timing chain and guides but it wasn't completely necessary to do. I was just tired of hearing it rattle and hit the valve cover all the time. The car only has 117,000 miles so I am pushing for at least 200,000 miles before I trade it in on a new Altima. This car is my baby I take care of it just as if it were brand new. I am a Nissan Altima fan for life.
riding dirty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/04/2010. Trim: 1995 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This vehicle can hang. It has apprx. 150k miles on it and so far i've only had it for almost 2 years. I bought my Nissan used and with a salvage title for cheap. This car can really drive long distance, it has nice interior, manual(of course funner to drive), and it has good handling. Also it has really good handling, gas mileage and it is an awesome car to learn how to drive manual.
Cons: It is under a salvage title so it has it's downfalls and its glitches.
Overall review: it is worth the money and the couple of tune-ups; it is a really good car to start off with to move up to a better one.
Old Faithful Altima by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/16/2009. Trim: 1995 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought it brand new in 1995. After 14 years and 87,000 miles, I have no complaints. I like the acceleration rate and overall design. The wood trim adds a nice, classy touch.
Cons: The cup holder location.
Overall review: The vehicle has had no major mechanical problems. We follow a regular maintenance schedule coupled with annual check-ups. Smaller items such as hoses, batteries, etc. have been replaced due to regular wear and tear. My child needs a car for college, but I don't want to give her mine! I like my Altima too much to give it up for a newer vehicle!
Best Nissan for Students and for a first car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2008. Trim: 1995 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Very good vehicle, Lots of power, and very comfortable seats. Problem free for the most part, and maintains it's power and acceleration for years. Typical maintance, replace the fuel pump, radiator, radiator pump, and associated belts. Never had any problems with the alternator, or engine issues. Chain timing belt never needs to be replaced as long as you change the oil regularly. Much more quieter than 95 corrola was. Wood trim is nice as well as the automatic song searching on the cassete player. Sleek styling, like the old infinity I30's. AC has worked flawlessly for 10+ years, without a single recharge.
Cons: Power anntenna got replaced twice, The H speed rated tires are expensive, Paint starts peeling after 10+ years. Stock speakers are Weak. Front Air ram breaks easily. Gas mileage could be better, but you can't have power and gas mileage at the same time.
Overall review: Great car that can last over 100+ miles. Recommended for those that want power, and pickup but can't afford a six cylinder.
Never ever Nissan again by Freddie on 12/17/2006. Trim: 1995 Nissan Altima GLE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nice looking car. I felt very comfortable even though I am 6’4’’.
Cons: This car has pre-engineered problems with the engine much like most American cars which offset all positive features. Don’t be full by “made in Japan” label. This is not Honda or Toyota. You are getting peace of junk (something like Mitsubishi) for the premium price. You may as well by Ford or GM. It is cheaper and much easier to fix it.
Overall review: I bought this car for my wife. It has been nothing but the trouble. O-ring, O-ring (people know what I am talking about). Transmition failure on 90000 miles. Parts of very poor quality.