1995 Nissan Sentra

1995 Nissan Sentra pictures are not available
1995 Nissan Sentra Prices
1995 Nissan Sentra Fuel Economy
My white li'l beater car by MidnightSon, Birmingham on 11/09/2005. Trim: 1995 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Does not require major repairs, dependable, cranks every time.
Cons: Wears out CV joints like they are water, tires go too quickly, interior flimsy (head liner separates from roof inside), horn itself bad, dash light short (fixed by sticking fuse into connection where dash light switch was located, creating enough pressure to trick the shorted wire), the usual for 150,000k, leaking transmission.
Overall review: Not bad. Still on original engine, clutch and transmission (5-speed) after 155,000 miles. Still on original belts, fuel pumps, muffler, brake cylinder, plug wires, etc.
Excellent Car for the Money by Joel from San Antonio, Texas on 07/07/2005. Trim: 1995 Nissan Sentra GLE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Very good car...for the most part pretty trouble free
Cons: Had to make one very major repair. The cam shaft to idler gear sprocket teeth wore off. Am thinking this was more of a fluke than a design flaw. At any rate I paid to have it fixed and have had no major problems since. Vehicle has almost 200,000 miles and still running strong.
Overall review: I would definitely buy a Nissan again. Very good car for the money.
Why Sentra could not have an good engine like Corolla? by DK, NY on 11/23/2004. Trim: 1995 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good gas mileage, room for four adults,
Cons: Engine not good, noisy but no power.
Overall review: I had my Sentra for 4 years. From 10.7k miles to 14.2k miles, it works very hard. I should thank Nissan for making such a car, but if they could do it better by installing a better engine.
Yeah, this car is really all that it's cracked up to be. by Alvin, Richmond, VA on 05/17/2004. Trim: 1995 Nissan Sentra GLE, Owned 9 years.
Overall review: I have had no major trouble with this vehicle. This September marks 9 years that I have had this car. As long as you change the oil and do the manufacturer's suggested tune-ups (every 10K miles or so), you are good to go.
The car the never fails by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/14/2003. Trim: 1995 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 8 years.
Pros: i got the car from my parents for my 16th b-day my mom drove it before then. it still runs good even in icey weather i have never had anything wrong with it that was not my fault. its a very good car . it has been in three wrecks it still runs and runs good i need to do some body work though.
Cons: It has been in three wrecks and it is get a little to hard to fix.
Overall review: I love my car and i still drive it it does need some body work but every thing that has been wrong with my car stemed from a wreck but after i fix it once it stays fixed till the next time it get into another wreck. good little car perfect for me just starting out it took me SAFELY to many many places and stayed depenble