1994 Nissan Pathfinder

1994 Nissan Pathfinder pictures are not available
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Prices
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
Nice SUV by Ryan on 09/13/2005. Trim: 1994 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4-door 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handiling and braking
Cons: Its hard to get out of the backseat.
Overall review: Great SUV!!!!
+10 Years and still going strong by Blair on 09/10/2004. Trim: 1994 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4-door 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: This has proven to be an excellent and very reliable vehicle for work and recreation. No issues in over 10 years of ownership and over 240,000km.
Cons: No cup holders.
Overall review: This was my first 'new car purchase' and it was the best investment in a vehicle I ever made. Still serves me well for forestry work.
My Lemon by Live and Learn From Seattle on 08/23/2004. Trim: 1994 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4-door, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I liked the interior, The gas milage wasn't bad.
Cons: Everrything that could go wrong with my 1994 Pathfinder did. The Starter went out twice. The Manafold bolts gave way twice. The transmission went out after 125k The door window leaked water. The speakers went out. I would never, And I stress NEVER ever buy a Nissan again.
Overall review: Dont buy the car !!!!!!
My Toy by jd from Boise, ID on 03/26/2004. Trim: 1994 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4-door 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: nothing needed to be changed so far at 197600 miles
Cons: lack of power but could still tow a 1979 firebird through the mountains of Idaho, Utah, and Colorado
Overall review: Great truck for recreation
Review ID: #420469 Is this review offensive?
Good rig for the $ by Lisa on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1994 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This rig handles great in heavy snow.
Cons: It's seems to be a bit of a gas hog. It's been a long time since I have owed a 4wd and the one I had before (Chev Blazer) didn't seem to drink this much. It's been hard getting used to the steering. I know it's not supposed to corner like a sports car, but that is what I've been used to over the last 10 years.
Overall review: I would say this is overall a pretty good rig. Haven't had any major problems with it as of yet. Very comfortable to ride in with the leather seats, especially when heated in the winter.