1993 Nissan Pathfinder

1993 Nissan Pathfinder pictures are not available
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Prices
1993 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
The Little SUV That Could by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/29/2006. Trim: 1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4-door 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have had this car for 13 years and the best thing about it is that its trouble free. I have had no major problems with this vehicle. As far as the acceleration goes, I suggest the five speed manual transmission. Its sure to give you the kick you need over the automatic. After 120,000 miles, I am still on the original clutch. Just change the oil periodically and flush the engine once a year, the car will last a lifetime.
Cons: Undersized V6 for this class but opt for the manual transmission. Poor oil filter location. It always drips on the starter which causes problems. Never liked the handling. Very top heavy. Poor gas mileage for today's standards.
Overall review: This car is a great buy for anyone. Very reliable. You will get every penny out of this car.
Safe Vehicle by msluckey1 in Eugene on 09/04/2003. Trim: 1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4-door, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I was in an accident in my '93 Pathfinder where a woman ran a red light and T-boned me on the passenger side. She was going appx. 35 mph and carrying a small load of heavy objects when she hit me. Her '94 Toyota PU was demolished clear to the windshield, while my little Pathfinder was barely damaged. I drove it home. I received no medical attention at the site, but went to the doctor who found only minimal soft tissue damage. I feel I was VERY lucky, and that the Pathfinder is a very safe vehicle.
Overall review: This little SUV gets great milage, has a great resale value, is dependable and generally trouble-free. It reacted well in a side collision, and I'm looking for another just like it.
good truck by A MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2003. Trim: 1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4-door 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: love it
'93 XE pathfinder by Joey on 05/30/2001. Trim: 1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4-door 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Overall review: Reliable vehicle with minimum problems.
The little 'finder that could by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2005. Trim: 1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4-door, Owned 3 years.
Pros: After about 140,000 miles my 'finder still runs strong.
Cons: I've been plagued by engine and electrical problems over the past couple years. Everything will be running great, and then one day it just won't start. I've put about $4,000 into it in a little over a year replacing the starter, water pump, radiator, and just a lot of little stuff that just keeps adding up. The biggest cost seems to be just trying to track down the source of electrical malfunctions and oil leaks. It's also very underpowered and sluggish dispite putting in some upgrades such as a K&N filter and a magnaflow exhast. The cup holders in the center consol is also a pain.
Overall review: Overall, my 'finder has been a great vehicle. I'd like to buy something new right now, but if I had the time and money I'd love to keep this baby around. For about $1000-2000 you can get a brand new Chevy engine and conversion kit, then take a class at the local community college to use their equipment to install it. Putting some American muscle into this truck would really start to solve some of those underpower issues and turn it into an off-road beast. Overall, it was a great buy.