1993 Nissan Sentra

1993 Nissan Sentra pictures are not available
1993 Nissan Sentra Prices
1993 Nissan Sentra Fuel Economy
Super Tsuru gsr2000 by Molina Guadalajara, jalisco, Mexico on 06/27/2008. Trim: 1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Tengo 3 años con mi sentra ser ( aqui en mexico tsuru gsr2000 ) y estoy muy contento con este auto por su excelente relacion valor precio, con poca inversion cuento con un auto de excelente performance, que no le pide nada a autos de precios muy superiores, ya sea en manejo en carreteras planas o de montaña. su mantenimiento tambien es bajo ademas de las divertidas que me doy en los 1/4 de milla que no cualquier 4 cilindros lo supera con excepcion de los que tienen motor turbo. mi sentra ya tiene 180,000 kms ( 112,000 millas ) y el motor esta en excelentes condiciones. la clave: un buen mantenimiento .
Cons: Algunas partes se complica un poco en conseguirlas , pero si las encuentras.
Overall review: Con poca inversion mejoras su performance, como filtros de alto flujo, headers etc
is my great car by steveo on 09/28/2011. Trim: 1993 Nissan Sentra E sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: This little car was given to me by a friend and I was jamming on the freeway, zippy lil car and my temp started to go thru the roof, I was near the exit the motorblew or at least the radiator then the motor come to find out they blew pretty hard in the water section, they run hot too because the two fans, either way I got new motor in it at 80k, I will never sell this car might bury it with me.
Cons: nothing ever
Overall review: Excellant
Sports car in disgisue by nismo guy on 08/09/2008. Trim: 1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: awesome car. I feel sorry for all you don't have the ser model. This car is so fast and responsive. The handling is amazing. Very reliable with regular maintenance. The ser has the 2.0 engine its fast but still gets amazing gas mileage.
Cons: The seats are kinda hard but that is okay. Got the car used and had to do some work before i got it running right. it is kind of picky on ignition system.
Overall review: Great car. Can't beat it for the sporty feel and the price.
the Mighty Nissan by Altoid from Aurora on 08/15/2007. Trim: 1993 Nissan Sentra XE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I've owned two 1993 Nissan Sentras - one an E two-door and my current XE four-door. Both are highly reliable with outstanding gas mileage (36-40 mpg avg - with a onel-time high of 43.8 on my current vehicle). Tight turning radius, excellent handling, low maintenance. I bought the car 6 years ago (I'm the second owner) with nearly 100k on it, and it now has 182+k on it. I still love this car!
Cons: Mine is rusting out more rapidly than I think it should. Also, some muffler pipe trouble - some repeated but some of that is due to repairmen incompetence (piecing together parts instead of ordering the right pieces, forgetting to put a bracket back on). Air conditioning (old type freon) has clunked out.
Overall review: A great car if you can find them in good condition.
Descent Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/10/2005. Trim: 1993 Nissan Sentra E sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's reliable
Cons: Not enough power
Overall review: Good reliable car, but not for the speedster.