1992 Nissan Sentra

1992 Nissan Sentra pictures are not available
1992 Nissan Sentra Prices
1992 Nissan Sentra Fuel Economy
good car for first time tuners by andrew inglewood,ca on 04/16/2006. Trim: 1992 Nissan Sentra XE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: if tuned right it's a good gas saver
Cons: be ready to spend a lot of money on cv boots. their not that expensive($15). be aware of how long it take the engine to start in cold mornings the fuel pump is the weakest link with this car
Overall review: good car if u maintain it regularly, good on gas, parts are fairly cheap
The Sentra is the bomb! by Nissan fan in Athens, Ga on 11/26/2003. Trim: 1992 Nissan Sentra SE sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I bought this car used in '94 and it was the best investment I ever made. I have the 2-door SE, 5 speed manual transmission and it now has over 240,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ! It still has the original clutch and is very reliable, and I am kind of rough on cars so it is surprising to me that it has held up so well. I recently bought a new X-Terra and when they asked if I were going to trade in my Sentra I told them not on their life!
Cons: My main dislike is the fact that the paint is peeling off. I know that the car is 12 years old now, but it has been peeling for a while now. I have friends with Sentras who also had the same problem, I think there may have been a problem with the clear coats that year model or something. But with a paint job this car would be good as new.
Overall review: For an overall review, I would have to say that this car rocks. The problem with the paint is a minor one to me, I would much rather have a reliable ride than one that looks cool. The over 30 mpg it gets makes it even more appealing. A great car for any high school or college student.
Good Buy by Indiana Mike on 08/23/2002. Trim: 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles great. Good economy. Low maintenance. Poor man's Beamer. Interior styling is good.
Cons: Exterior styling is outdated.
Overall review: Very good.
NISSAN SENTRA 92 by TOM VA on 03/06/2002. Trim: 1992 Nissan Sentra XE, Owned 10 years.
Pros: EXCELENT ENGINE
Cons: POOR SHIFTER LINKAGE LOCK.
Overall review: WOULD BUY A NEW ONE IN A HEART BEAT.
My best friend by To tall in Othello on 07/12/2001. Trim: 1992 Nissan Sentra XE sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very reliable haven't had any problems with it get good gas mileage comfortable to ride in, and looks good.
Cons: My husband is 6'5" and doesn't fit very well in the car because there is not enough leg room for him with the car seat in the back, if the seat is all the way back not very many people can fit in the back.
Overall review: I like the car a lot but would like something that was a little bigger since all the men in my family are over 6' even the 14 year old. It drives nice has plenty of power never had to floor it to get up a hill, just all around good car to have.