1992 Nissan Maxima

1992 Nissan Maxima pictures are not available
1992 Nissan Maxima Prices
1992 Nissan Maxima Fuel Economy
great first car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/22/2009. Trim: 1992 Nissan Maxima SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: its speed kicks as s and the ride is so smooth. the a?c is awesome and its been pretty reliabloe. it also runs for awhile on empty and ive nvr run out of gas which is nice.. the seats are extremly comfy and the interior of the car is awesome
Cons: bad gas econemy from what ive experienced in the city. maybe thts cause i always ggun it for its speed lol . its power locks dnt work and its clock is on and off working wise and its tempature control is impossible to c because the lights on the display are out.
Overall review: if u see it buy it. they r awesome cars
Nissan Ford Taurus by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/03/2008. Trim: 1992 Nissan Maxima SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: not any more
Cons: the worst car ever, Nissan copied from the Ford Taurus in 1992 because the look is like that, the engine is like that and the poor quality, everthing Found On Road Dead F.O.R.D
Overall review: I hate this car!!!
The Worst Japanies car Ever by Nsync Ranger on 09/26/2008. Trim: 1992 Nissan Maxima SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It was a gift for me, Its the fastest car I ever owned.
Cons: It never had a working radio, its broken, 2 rear power window is not working Almost everything from a brakes replacement to the engine work, I spent $1200 for the brake because the brake people said, " YOUR MISSING THE PARTS, AND ITS CORRODED," I had the injector changed out twice, Door latch broke, and CV boots. In Aprial, The A/C died on me so I drove naked in the summer. I almost put $4500 on that car, the trade in value is $750.
Overall review: I HAD IT WITH THIS CAR!!! so I traded the nissan in for a brand new Toyota Camry. I don't recomend this maxima to any one exept for Abby Winters, Satin, Britney Spear or any other people that I hate.
Old Faithful by Firebus from Long Island on 09/24/2008. Trim: 1992 Nissan Maxima GXE (auto), Owned 4 years.
Pros: Nice,reliable car after all these years.Good style and acceleration.
Cons: Can be very bouncy in front being a front wheel drive.Seems like it rides low to the ground.
Overall review: Great as a second car,station car, or around town car.It's got great speed.
The OK Nissan Maxima by Michael R. from NJ on 04/29/2005. Trim: 1992 Nissan Maxima GXE (auto), Owned 5 years.
Pros: The Maxima is a great car! The acceleration is not that bad, but it could use more power. The interior and exterior styling is really nice and used nice materials for the interior. The Maxima is pretty easy to drive in crowded areas such as New York City beacuse of its easy to see views. It is even good for long trips but is better for short ones.
Cons: The air conditioning sometimes makes a ticking sound so we have to leave the button half-way pressed by holding it with pieces of paper, but it is still useable. The de-fogger takes a long time to de-fog the windows so you are better off wipping them when you drive. The power door locks suddenly unlock then lock when it is wintertime.
Overall review: Overall it is a great car. We manage to enjoy the vehicle even if there are many problems. We had a 1994 Ford Taurus and our 1992 Maxima had fewer problems than it. I recommend this car for small families of 3 or 4.