1991 Nissan Pathfinder

1991 Nissan Pathfinder pictures are not available
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Prices
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
The Pathfinder: King of 4X4's by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/09/2009. Trim: 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: One thing I like about the SE-V6 Pathfinder, is that it already has skid plates installed, whereas the XE and E versions did not. Another thing I like about this truck is the suspension. The shocks and springs in this truck have an amazing ride.
Cons: One thing I dislike about the SE-V6 Pathfinder, is the terrible fuel economy. I'm sorry, Nissan, but 18 mpg highway, just ain't cuttin' it. Another thing I dislike about this truck is the motor. The motor is just too small, and lacks the horse power for a truly powerful truck. I mean, don't get me wrong, this truck has definitely got some pep to it but, if it had at least had a 3.5 or at least around 200 hp, it would definitely get a better rating.
Overall review: This truck is absolutely amazing. You can obviously tell that Nissan built the '91 SE-V6 Pathfinder for off-roading. So far, I've put 219,500 miles on this truck, and it continues to amaze me on how tough it is. With the right care and treatment, the 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6 will last at least 20-30 years, and go almost ANYWHERE.
my best bu;y by gypsy dave on 07/29/2004. Trim: 1991 Nissan Pathfinder XE-V6 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 261,000 miles invested $3,000. to bring to mint condition, engine, trans, etc. Much better than a monthly payment. Love this car/truck expect another 250,000 miles plus.
Cons: As long as you keep up with maintance, there really are no cons.
Overall review: The best auto buy I've made in 61 years.
Gotta Love This Truck by C-Note on 07/22/2004. Trim: 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This vehicle has excellent off-road capabilities with stock equipment.
Cons: This vehicle has a weak spot beneath the rear seat that is prone to rust.
Overall review: I have had a few major repairs done on this truck, but it was mostly due to poor upkeep by the previous owner and high miles. I still think this is a very reliable and competent vehicle. I love the styling and performance, especially off-road.
Old Reliable by Jon from Flagstaff Arizona on 07/30/2001. Trim: 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I have 165,000 miles on my Pathfinder and am running into my first problems. My truck has been reliable in all conditions, desert heat to mountain snow, for the past decade. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable vehicle that is perfect for camping, carrying cargo or passengers or driving around town.
Cons: The only problem I have had with my pathfinder is two broken exhaust studs. According to my mechanic it is a common problem with this vehicle. But, I am glad to pay the 350 bucks to have it repaired so I can put another 165,000 miles on it.
Overall review: I have been very happy with my Pathfinder. I have done routine maintenence on the vehicle myself and have avoided all major problems. It offers the perfect combination of interior comfort and mechanical ability. I've taken multiple cross-country trips in my pathfinder and am planning to put add to the 165,000 miles that are already on it next summer as I travel from AZ to Maine and then onto Vancouver British Columbia. I wouldn't trust this trip to any other vehicle and I can't wait to embark on yet another road trip with "Patty".
Review ID: #190314 Is this review offensive?
Fine balance between Road manners and Mud thirst by -D- on 12/09/2006. Trim: 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This trucks still running strong with 336 000 kms on the odometer. Starts everytime, runs great on, and offroad.
Cons: It's not easy on gas. It lacks power when launching. It's a typical SUV on road.
Overall review: I love this truck. It needed very little maintenance, it's relatively inezpensive to work on, and it rides very nice on and off road.