1991 Nissan Sentra

1991 Nissan Sentra pictures are not available
1991 Nissan Sentra Prices
1991 Nissan Sentra Fuel Economy
Super Sentra by Montclair, CA on 09/07/2007. Trim: 1991 Nissan Sentra XE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Car..! Super gas milage!!!
Cons: Small car///
Overall review: Good car period.
More fun than a Mini by Robert of Sebastian on 09/18/2006. Trim: 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Have owned 20+ cars including a "Vette, Turbo Mustang, 300Z, Audi 100, Mazda RX-8. SE-R is my only keeper. After 16 years and 155K+ mi, the SE-R is clearly the best car I have ever owned! Still fun to drive (I drive it more than my RX-8)! Paint looks like new, body has no squeaks or rattles. Extremely reliable & durable: tires wear out, but nothing breaks (e.g. battery lasted 10 years, original clutch still strong). Economical: Still delivers 32+ MPG (regular gas). In stock form, has strong acceleration and fine handling. Addition of AEM Cold Air, KYB Struts, and Michelin Pilot tires, make it exceptional. SE-R delivers more bang for the buck than any car I have owned.
Cons: Cupholders: Shifter collides with extended cupholder. Front seat belts: Belts are attached to doors. NHTSA reports doors fly open in 1 out of ten crashes. (My solution to this concern was to install NASCAR restraints system - I feel much safer in vehicle now.)
Overall review: Have owned 20+ new cars including a "Vette, Turbo Mustang, 300Z, Audi 100, Mazda RX-8. SE-R is the only one I have liked enough to keep long-term. Now, after after driving it for 16 years and 155K+ mi, I can unequivocally stste the SE-R is clearly the best car I have ever owned! Still fun to drive (I drive it more than my RX-8)! Paint looks like new, body has no squeaks or rattles. Extremely reliable & durable: tires wear out, but nothing breaks (e.g. battery lasted 10 years, original clutch still strong). Economical: Still delivers 32+ MPG (regular gas). In stock form, has strong acceleration and fine handling. Addition of AEM Cold Air, KYB Struts, and Michelin Pilot tires, elevate it to the level of some very expensive sedans. SE-R delivers more bang for the buck than any car I have owned.
An ultimate car, she did more then what you expect by The Car that I BENCHMARK the rest on 05/11/2006. Trim: 1991 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 10 years.
Pros: You can hardly find a car that is so reliable, perform like new, and great mileage after 250,000 miles on the road. She is just great and adaptable even you are on Weekend hard driving especially hill climbing. She is so ultimate and easy to handle, and I never seen normal stock unit can be so versatile like this before. Extremely, low maintainence the only major parts that I have changed is only the gear box at 130000 miles. Nothing else besides the tear & wear of suspension, and some other consumable parts like alternator, bearings & belts. Engine was never being touch at all besides change of oil, and spark plugs.
Cons: May be the break not not as good as i expect. But this B13 it just a stock unit. I can't really expect anything more then it any more. She did more then what she is suppose to.
Overall review: After 8 years of owning it. Overall she is good enough for both weekdays & weekends drive even when I use to go for hill climbing during my weekend holidays. on express way 190km/h was my highest record before I believe she can go further with minor tune. Given a better absober set she can even easily to out do other so call "Sport sedan". Other then that I have no comment at all besides my 2 thumbs up.
The great sleeper by Juan SE-R on 04/01/2006. Trim: 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excelent car, safety, good horsepower & torque, and is rarely.
Cons: The original & aftermark piece's is hard to find
Overall review: In resume, the SE-R is a excellent car
S-imply E-ntertaining R-ide by SERSVX from Christiansted, St. Croix on 03/02/2006. Trim: 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Reliable. Quick. Easy to Drive. Good gas mileage.
Cons: Interior is cheap.
Overall review: Very good first car and good for mods.