1989 Nissan Pathfinder

1989 Nissan Pathfinder pictures are not available
1989 Nissan Pathfinder Prices
1989 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
My tonka toy by Pete,s 1st truck on 03/21/2001. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pathfinder SE Sport Utility, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It takes a lick'n and justs keeps on tick'n. Off roading is cool, nice ground clearance, it's small, and very to manuver in the bush. plenty of room for the stereo stuff. Chicks dig the truck
Cons: The parts tend to be pricey. Thats all
Overall review: I Love my 89 Pathfinder it's been a great tuck and still is. It's sharp looking it go's anywhere and hasn't let me down yet. I enjoy the ride.
"Awesome" in one truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/09/2010. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2-coor 4WD (auto), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks sick when lifted and 31's, good for 4wheelin, roomie.
Cons: bad gas milage, could use some more power.
Overall review: Durable good car, very reliable.
they dont make SUV's this reliable anymore by Utah on 07/02/2009. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2-door 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The Unique 2 door styling, the tough look, i do not have power windows, locks etc. so it keeps the electrical maintenance to a minimum. I dont tow, i don't haul much, i use as a work truck for my mobile detailing business so it does everything i need it to. It also looks very nice with the tint i've put on, and the 31x10.50 R15's and aftermarket wheels.
Cons: No cup holders, window seals allowing wind and water to leak in sometimes, door handles tend to weaken and sometimes break. hard to get into rear seat, i wish i had a sunroof on mine. and all the repairs that need to be done on a 20 year old car.
Overall review: I would give this a total of 8.8 never had major problems in the 7 years i've owned it.
If you want to know. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/26/2007. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2-door 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This Truck is very relianle the time that I've had it there has been very minor troubles like the alternator went out in 2002, and the Thermostat being replaced. Other than that, I love my truck it goes anywhere you'd like it to go and does it with no problems. My Truck is 17 almost 18 years old and I've traveled cross-country 3 times and put on more than 175,000 miles and the truck runs as smooth as the day I bought it.
Cons: With gas being at the prices they are, this truck is a gas guzzler. 15to17 miles city and 18to20 miles highway is pretty bad if your looking for economy. When the truck hit about 12 yrs. the rust started to show in the rocker panels and the wheel wells.
Overall review: This is a good truck to give to a first time driver and maybe a work truck, not really a daily commuter.
The world's first SUV by Treehound on 12/29/2004. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2-door, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Solid. Handles like a champ. Engine still going strong after 15yrs.
Cons: Trans needs to be rebuilt (again) after 200k miles. Leaky windshield when it rains. But this all comes with age.
Overall review: Nissan engineered this truck to a tee. After 16yrs it's hard to find any real issues with my Pathfinder. Only complaint I'd have is that I rebuit the trany after 128k and it could use another at 200k. It's finally showing it's age after dealing with Wisconsin winters for 15yrs. Looking for another as I put this one to rest.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next