1989 Nissan Pickup

1989 Nissan Pickup pictures are not available
1989 Nissan Pickup Prices
1989 Nissan Pickup Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
The Most Awesome Little Import Truck by Wayne W from Chattanooga,Tn. on 11/03/2010. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pickup SE-V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I like everything about this truck, from the styling: with it masculent exterior, you're not affraid to take it off road and feel confident that it will perform up to par. Easy 4 wheel drive engagment w/automatic locking hubs.With the V6 engine there is plenty of power for quick accellaration. The comfort of its nice plush interior as first notice when my wife and I drove it home to Tennesse from Florida. All the features that a Nissan Maxima for 89 would offer like air condition, am/fm cassette, power windows, removal pop- up sun roof and sliding rear window. Plenty of leg room up front, just a comfortable ride on the road. I have done alot of traveling in this truck.
Cons: Thinking about it, the only con I can think of is the fact that it didn't come with a factory receiver hitch for towing. I have a factory step bumper w/2000 lb limited... I don't recommend this, but on occassion, I have trailered my 72 AMC AMX behind this truck with no problem. (and this is suppose to be a con)
Overall review: This is a great truck, A total work horse...Everything you would want in a truck and is very dependable.I actual think I'm to old for the truck, I'd like to buy a new Titan crew cab but in this economy I can't bring myself to spend that money when this truck is still going strong. Maybe I can talk my wife into buying the Titan for her next new car.
The best small truck ever by OG from California on 06/02/2008. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pickup Reg. Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: These truck are strong and last longer. they are very good on gas and are fast. With 70 cement bags from visalia to orange cove and back again for 3 truck load of grave this is perfect. This truck carry the same as a big f150 and pluse it runs even more faster. Right now with the high gas prices people should buy small truck to save a ton of money.
Cons: the only thing i hate is when the back of the truck is a little high then the front
Overall review: Engine is small but tough. the body is very stylish
Best Truck in the World. by SlimShinizzle on 09/13/2004. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pickup SE-V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: this truck is the best thing that has ever happened to me. it is insane how cool i am when i am cruisin down the street. and even though the stock sound system is still decent, i decicded to throw $2500+ into over 1500 watts of continuous power into 4 speakers and two 10 inch subs. yes i like this truck. and the pop-up anchor points on the bed are the most insanely clever little pieces of genius the world.
Cons: the only thing i don't like about this truck is that i only have one of them. also, not everyone has had the pleasure of possessing such a magnificent beast.
Overall review: i have almost 180000 miles on the truck and it still runs awesome. there are no words to fully express the wave of emotion i experience while i am at the wheel. that's all i can say.
Old reliable by Derek from North Carolina on 07/02/2003. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pickup Reg. Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Old reliable! Even though I had to rebuild the engine, due to the previous owner blowing the head gasket, this truck will run forever. Makes a great tinker toy, really easy to work on.
Cons: Thing is rusting on the outside, anyone got suggestions? Need to get the dashboard fixed also b/c of crack in it.
Overall review: Great truck! cant wait to get it back to original condition. Any suggestions on where I can get good parts for cheap e-mail me please. johnsondt@2mawcp.usmc.mil
1989 Nissan D21 4X4 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/10/2003. Trim: 1989 Nissan Pickup SE-V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Reliable tuff little truck. fun to drive also.
Cons: hard to get accessories and parts for. and parts are pretty expensive when u do find them
Overall review: Its a good little truck
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next