1988 Nissan Pathfinder

1988 Nissan Pathfinder pictures are not available
1988 Nissan Pathfinder Prices
1988 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
I trust my Pathfinder more than my new Mustang! Weather..you never know by zazazina on 10/30/2011. Trim: 1988 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2-door 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love my Pathfinder cause I kick the .....well lets just say I use it for what its intended to do. 4x4 - I seem to be pulling everyone stuck in snow or sand or mud etc... turns on a dime. I had to rebuild the engine around 200,00 but like I said I use it and the triangle windows love them!
Cons: Passengers geting in the back seats. pretty tight fit. oil filter right above the starter can be a pain,,and the back hatch molding has issues every once in a while.
Overall review: Has never let me down, even in the worst conditions.
Cant kill it! by Jacob Dothan Al. on 02/05/2010. Trim: 1988 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2-door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Extremely durable, excellent offroad ability
Cons: Interior design and quality
Overall review: My pathfinder has over 250 thousand miles and all i've replaced is the alternator. I've owned several 4x4 full size trucks which were newer vehicles and they cant compare with the 1988 pathfinders offroading ability. I've taken it places most 4x4 could never go.
My Baby Bruiser by Venus fremont on 03/26/2005. Trim: 1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2-door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car it's so beautiful!
Cons: gas milidge
Overall review: YAY! Love it to death... sad i'm selling it.
The fun ride by SUV freak from Phoenix, AZ on 09/06/2003. Trim: 1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2-door, Owned 7 years.
Pros: incredible reliability even at high miles (178,000 presently). Good towing power. acceleration good for smaller angine (3 liter). Haven't burnt any oil or had any major repairs since I have bought it.
Cons: nissan v6's notorious for exhaust studs breaking, possibly causing faulted spark plugs and an annoying valve clatter sound upon acceleration and start-up. dash doesn't stand up in arizona dry heat.
Overall review: I bought this vehicle with 114,000 miles on it. I put 60,000 on it, and I am confident it will last another 150,000. The engine is great. Only minor age related repairs needed. 4WD wil NOT get stuck. Great, fun vehicle. Get one and you shouldn't be disappointed.
Nissan hardbody 4X4 by N.C.M. Canada on 03/22/2003. Trim: 1988 Nissan Pathfinder XE 2-door 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: this has been a great vehicle for me, repairs have been minimal and is very reliable. The only thing that is rough is the body. The engine still going stong, no problems with the drive train. I have 292000 km. on this unit and I'm sure it could go for another 200000 km. but the body is wearing out.
Cons: Window regulators wear out, body rusting,
Overall review: I recomend this unit, it tough and looks good and could handle what ever you can dish out. I bought this unit with 200000 km. on it and would trust it going any where.