1988 Nissan Sentra

1988 Nissan Sentra pictures are not available
1988 Nissan Sentra Prices
1988 Nissan Sentra Fuel Economy
lil bullet by laid back in louisiana on 09/07/2005. Trim: 1988 Nissan Sentra E sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it is a gas saver and is small so it is easy to park in tight places.
Cons: mine was made without an airconditioner and boy do i miss it
Overall review: the car was very well taken care of through out its years and it is paying off now. it is just now getting its second wind...
The Little Nissan That Could by Nate from Lincoln, NE on 09/26/2004. Trim: 1988 Nissan Sentra Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great gas mileage, decent acceleration because it's so light, very reliable, good all-around visibility, manual transmission shifted very smoothly, can seat four in relative comfort.
Cons: No power steering (didn't come with it), almost no acceleration when going up hills and engine suffers when a/c is on (like a lot of 4-cylinder cars).
Overall review: I got this car from my mom who was the original owner. She had put about 165K on it and I only put around 5K on it before I got rear-ended by a blazer which totalled the car. I didn't have it for very long but in the time I had it it was a really good car. Good gas mileage and very reliable. It did take some muscle to steer at low speeds, but I got used to it. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for cheap, reliable transportation.
ON and ON and ON.... by Dave, Louisville, KY on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1988 Nissan Sentra XE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Extremly reliable, a hard to kill vehicle worth its price 3x's over. Have worn out more sets of tires than anything else on this vehicle.
Cons: The inside of the vehicle is a lot of plastic (expected in this price range).
Overall review: This is best money I have ever spent in my life. I have owned many other cars since buying my Sentra new in 1988. I refuse to get rid of this vehicle! Why? After 16 years and 160,000 miles and still running strong..the "Enigizer Bunny" of the automotive industry.
rockin' the sentra by John on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1988 Nissan Sentra Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: They last forever, very customibzable with some spraypaint, try rasta colors if your into reggae or some hot pink. OR BOTH. THats what me and my friends did. SCREW FLANDERS
Cons: Not good for racing
Overall review: get one whyle they last
the ultimate car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/08/2004. Trim: 1988 Nissan Sentra E sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Overall review: OK CAR!!!