1999 Mitsubishi Mirage

1999 Mitsubishi Mirage Prices
1999 Mitsubishi Mirage Fuel Economy
I love this car by Tarn16, Bismarck North Dakota on 01/31/2009. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Exceptionally reliable. My first car, and it has set a very high standard for when the time comes to move on. I have never had any real problems with this car and plan on keeping it until it is no longer functioning! Heat and A/C cool/warm very quickly even in extreme temperatures (4 summers of 110+ daily, 2 winters of as much as -45, no isssues at all). Drove from Southern California to North Dakota in summer with a full load, but no problems. Great gas mileage too - around 33mpg highway!
Cons: Long drives aren't comfortable if you have long legs, since the driver's seat doesn't go back quite far enough - no issue for a shorty like me though. If it had cruise control it might be more comfortable for long legs. Backseat doesn't have much leg-room when front seats all the way back, but plenty for kids or shorter folk. Had a temporary issue with the horn sticking "on", but after replacing the corresponding fuse, it hasn't been an issue since.
Overall review: I LOVE this car and would highly recommend it to anyone. It is comfortable, reliable and hardy. I'm not good about regular oil changes/servicing, yet the car never gives me any problems.
Running Great by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/20/2008. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: The seats grip the bottom nicely and the seat-belts are long and secure. Also the body design is sneaky because it has a quiet and yet cool appearance.
Cons: I would be wonderful if it had increased horsepower!
Overall review: Overall, I think the Mirage provides good performance, value and quality for the price I paid for it.
Review ID: #522061 Is this review offensive?
GREAT LITTLE CAR! by jbell on 09/30/2006. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: 38 MPG! 180k with no major repairs! great car for around town of short trips!
Cons: hard to get in and out of as Im a big guy and its a low car. lack of power but with the MPG I can deal with it
Overall review: not a sports car but good dependable transportation so good I gave it to my son to drive to school 8 hours away.
Where's the power? by MotoXPrincess99 on 07/07/2006. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great family car, roomy
Cons: no power
Overall review: It was a good first car, but I'm ready to move up in the world!
a good first time buy or for people on a budget , reliable so far by A CarPoint Consumer on 02/28/2002. Trim: 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the way it's shaped and the way it rides, very smooth.
Cons: it's too light it does'nt feel durable
Overall review: a good car for the price, one I hope lasts for years to come because I plan to keep it for about that long if it does'nt give me problems.