1997 Mitsubishi Galant

1997 Mitsubishi Galant Prices
1997 Mitsubishi Galant Fuel Economy
the glue car by Chaku, MA on 04/09/2009. Trim: 1997 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I did enjoyin driving this car..and even now after 10 years later keep going with some trubles.
Cons: getting old now!!
Overall review: good!! Not bad at all.
cffffffffffff by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/27/2008. Trim: 1997 Mitsubishi Galant LS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: c
Cons: c
Overall review: c
Love it!!! by Edward on 11/03/2006. Trim: 1997 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It looks great!!! It rides very nicely and it's pretty fast. I purchased this car used with 120k on it in September of 2004. I did have to replace the oil pan due to the screw wearing out, most likely due to the guys who do the oil change. While at it I changed the water pump and one engine mount. The water pump looked like it had a small leak and one engine mount was worn. So I decided to change those nat the time I purchasd the car to keep it nice and up to date.
Cons: Not too many and all are minor. I feel the car is too low and I scrape the bottom from time to time, a plastic wood grain mold broke while changing the radio to easily, gas is good but would like it a little better. That's really all the bad things I can say I'm almost trying,lol
Overall review: I really love this car so far I have 152k, so I have driven it 32k. Once I got it up to date when I purchase it has been trouble free. I most likely will keep this car until it completely craps out. Then I might consider another Mitsubishi Galant.
Mechanically sound vehicle by Mansfield Tiger on 07/21/2005. Trim: 1997 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 6 years.
Pros: A mechanically sound vehicle. I have 160K miles (owned it 6 years) and the car is good for another 100K. The interior is acceptable and the back seats are reasonably comfortable and spacious. On average City 24mpg and Highway 29mpg on regular gas.
Cons: Two main cons. The front bumper is low and tends to get caught on curbs and pavements. The hanging bumper takes away from the look of the vehicle causing it to look much older than it really is. The engine has a cooling problem in summer month humid weather. The dealer has replaced the thermostat and water pump twice but the problem still persists.
Overall review: Mechanically sound family and/or student car. Prone to cosmetic damage (front bumper), but it will get you from A to B. I will drive this one until it dies and probably trade up to a mid size luxury sedan.
The Best car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/20/2003. Trim: 1997 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 6 years.
Overall review: Very Good. Keep making them.