1996 Mitsubishi Galant

1996 Mitsubishi Galant Prices
1996 Mitsubishi Galant Fuel Economy
Excellent Galant by Snow White's owner from Charlotte on 05/21/2009. Trim: 1996 Mitsubishi Galant S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have had my '96 Galant for over a year now. I have to be honest, I haven't kept it up(regular maintenance) like I'm supposed to, but she's gotten me where I needed to go. She can get up to 45mpg highway(I calculated it one time on a two hr trip...:P). She's broken down on me once but it was regular wear-n-tear. I plan on fixing her up right and keeping her for years to come. She's my first car. I love the body style, it's very aerodynamic, sleek, and curvy. Im a heavy set woman, and I have yet to find another car that fits me just right, where I can touch both the gas pedal and brake with ease sit upright and my stomach not touch the steering wheel...:P
Cons: There's nothing I can think of right now that I DON'T like about my "Snow White" :P
Overall review: Excellent car!! I recommend that anyone searching for a good fixer-upper and a car with good gas mileage, LOOK FOR A MITSUBISHI GALANT!!!
Great buy! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/29/2005. Trim: 1996 Mitsubishi Galant S, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Very cheap to maintain. Bought this car almost 8 years ago, have 145,000 miles on it and haven't had any major issues with it yet. Decent gas mileage. Even though it's 10 years old, it still doesn't look as outdated as a lot of other old cars.
Cons: Interior quality and design. Cup holders are in a terrible position. I had a soda can in one of them, went over a bump, and my drink spilled partly into my stereo so I had to replace that. Dashboard is also loosening up near the vents. Belts are just starting to squeak which I've heard is a known issue with this model.
Overall review: Great buy for the price. Highly recommended. Just be sure not to use cans in the cupholders unless your getting a new radio anyway!
something to loose by sole on 01/05/2005. Trim: 1996 Mitsubishi Galant LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: reasonable Gaz mileage
Cons: The transmission went out at 90k, unsually for import. other than that most things were fine with this car.
Overall review: buy at own risk
my unexpected 1st car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/25/2004. Trim: 1996 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it was cheap
Cons: problems w/ water pump, transmission and engine problems,problems :(
Overall review: not so good car
u a lemon? u smell like a lemon by never again on 03/29/2004. Trim: 1996 Mitsubishi Galant S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the look
Cons: transmission rebuilt water pump replaced needs front rotors a/c compressor needs to be replaced belts keep squeaking rpms go up and down exhaust started to smell like rotten eggs
Overall review: i'm taking it to the grave with me if it will make it