1994 Mitsubishi Diamante

1994 Mitsubishi Diamante pictures are not available
1994 Mitsubishi Diamante Prices
1994 Mitsubishi Diamante Fuel Economy
Still Going Strong by Happy Gearhead on 10/13/2007. Trim: 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante ES, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like almost everything about my ES, but two standouts for me are the seats, which are the most comfortable, overall, of any car I've ever had, and the stock audio system in this car beats all others hands down. I also like the way this car drives--I've never gotten bored with it or tired of driving it. I also think it's a great looking car, even now that it's 13 model years old.
Cons: The cup holder is the worst ever, and this engine starts burning oil after about 75K, which is a known issue--something to do with the valve stem seals, I am told. But, I just keep the oil level up and have had no problem as a result of this engine issue.
Overall review: I've had this car since 1995 and it has literally been trouble-free for 12 years. I replaced the idle motor at about 125,000 miles, but that's it other than scheduled maintenance. Oh, I also replaced the cup holder--now it's just for decoration. It just turned 140,000 miles and I plan to keep it forever. I haven't driven anything I like better except for the Infiniti G35--I'm planning on getting one next year to keep Molly Mitsu company in the driveway.
The luxary sedan wih a twist by DA on 04/06/2006. Trim: 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love my Diamante LS. It as been a saint to me. I have 135,000 miles on mine and its still running good. I have never had a serious problem with this car. It looks great and I will have it for many years to come.
Cons: The car does have a oil burning problem but it was easy to fix. I just put Penzoil high mileage in it at around 75,000 miles and after two oil changes...It was all better. The alarm does go off if you open your trunk without opening your door first. The last thing is, it does have screwed up tire rods, but it was very easy to fix.
Overall review: It is a very fun car to drive and it does turn heads. I never see more than two other diamantes in the city. It is very realiable and has great room. A nice luxary car to get that will last you over 200,000 miles easy.
DEMONTE' by Naomi on 01/08/2006. Trim: 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante ES, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Smooth and reliable.
Cons: Ride not so smooth, worn tie-rod ends. Skrewed up factory anti-theft system.
Overall review: Great reliable vehicle. Runs great hittin 215,000miles.
I like it! by Owned a Colt, Cordia, and now Diamante on 07/02/2004. Trim: 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The interior is superb with it's leather seats, sunroof, Infinity stereo, and that quartz clock. I like the hardtop (top of the door is just glass).
Cons: Mine
Overall review: I liked mine so much that I bought an ES for my son. He tore it up and it leaks/burns oil, but he now has over 200K miles. Mine is only at 150K and running strong. I am giving mine to my daughter to take to college.
My first car, my baby. by Scottie from Chicago to Arizona on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante ES, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Awesome styling, the front-end is very aggresive, often mistaken for a early model BMW, good acceleration, very good entry-level luxury sedan.
Cons: The engine smokes once it gets into the higher miles. I'm gonna need to do some repairs now, but I haven't had to pay for any repairs since I bought it 4 years ago. This will be my first repair bill. I have had some minor things break on me, a hood hinge, one of the arms attached to the sun roof windscreen, and the front cup holder. But overall, nothing impacting the running components of the car.
Overall review: I've owned mine now for about 4 years. It had 82,000 when i bought it and now it has about 128,000. The fuel pump went when it was still under warranty, but other than that I haven't had any major repairs. I'm going to have to get most of the systems overhauled soon, hopefully it doesn't get outrageously expensive. But it has kept running and I expect it to keep going for another 3 or 4 years, at least. Everyone is always very surprised when I tell them that this is a 10+ year old car. I'm planning on driving this one into the ground.