1996 Mercury Mystique

1996 Mercury Mystique Prices
1996 Mercury Mystique Fuel Economy
Best first car I've ever had by Britny on 06/09/2009. Trim: 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It road very nice, took pot holes lightly and did an amazing job at taking the impack of a very large desel truck with a drunk driver that came head on
Cons: the automatic windows I've just never been a fan...I dunno
Overall review: It was one of the best cars I have ever had and I'm going to miss it very much
For College Kids and Couples, not Families by Matt from West Mifflin on 10/11/2004. Trim: 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It rides nice and seems like a good cheap car. I have the
Cons: 1. The back seat has very little leg room = not much of a family car. OK for a college student like myself, a young married couple, or an older couple, but not realistically a family car. 2. Mine has an ABS problem that has been costly and confusing. 3. The engine is really small and tight to work with. For people who work on their own cars, this one is a pain in the neck.
Overall review: This car is dependable, and other than that ABS problem, has been a good car to own. It handles well, is relatively cheap to maintain, gets pretty good gas mileage, and has a lot of trunk space w/fold down seats. Again, I would recommend it to a college kid or an older couple or a single couple looking for a $3,000 car, but if you have kids, don't buy this car, for the back seat provides very little legroom.
Hunk of Junk by red on 10/11/2004. Trim: 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: This car handles well
Cons: This car is a fire hazzard. My car has caught fire 3 times
Overall review: I would not buy this car again
Mystique by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/07/2003. Trim: 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handles well, extremely reliable, nice-looking, nice features.
Cons: I wish it sped up faster.
Overall review: This car is really great. I would suggest it to anyone. Even the normal wear and tear on this car doesn't affect its overall performance. It's great fun!
Teenage Classy Car by Jackie from Missoula, MT on 01/16/2002. Trim: 1996 Mercury Mystique GS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very cute, good for a teenage girl. Not too big or small.
Cons: Doesn't run as well if I don't warm it up in the winter. Could accelerate a little faster. Heater smells sometimes and takes a while to heat up.
Overall review: I really enjoy this car. It's perfect for me.