1999 BMW 3-Series

Durable BMW by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/06/2011. Trim: 1999 BMW 323i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Quick, takes the turns with ease, stops on a dime, and the quality you would expect from BMW. Just an all round great car!
Cons: 1999 BMW 323ci the only trouble I had with this car was the interior door seals. The glue get weak in the heat and they will start to peel off.
Overall review: These cars are built to last, would recommend it to anyone.
My ultimate beauty!! by Dynamic Dina from Curacao on 01/02/2010. Trim: 1999 BMW 323i, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Almost everything!
Cons: Parts are very expensive!
Overall review: I never thought I would buy a BMW till I saw the one I bought. It was love at first sight and after allmost 6 years I'ts still a beauty and I'm proud of it.
Quality Vehicle with Looks to Kill by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/05/2009. Trim: 1999 BMW 323i, Owned 4 years.
Pros: After four years of ownership, I still admire it with pride and receive complements to support this. A very fun car to drive. The 'sport' version and real leather seats are a nice option.
Cons: I don't think I can drive anything except a BMW. The bar has been set, everything else seems sluggish and cheap. I'm hard on the car and broke a few things or had to replace them probably too soon (e-brake cable, brakes, guibo clutch)
Overall review: I was concerned buying an RWD car, because we get loads of snow in SW Ontario. However, with quality snow tires, the traction control is amazing. The car is super fun (responsive, brakes very well and has plenty of pep). I've always been happy driving it. Preventive maintenance helps to avoid surprise repairs and prolong consistent performance. Even with 195,000km when purchased, I put 55,000 km in the first year and another 50K km's since, my repairs have only been in the $2500 range over the four years.
Best bang for your $ by Glenn on 06/13/2009. Trim: 1999 BMW 323i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice styling ,nice handling,Nice evrything this car is AWSOME!!!
Cons: Parts abit more expensive then average but its worth evry dollar more
Overall review: Once you Go BMW you dont want anything else
The ultimate driving fiasco!!! by Beto in NJ on 04/11/2010. Trim: 1999 BMW 323i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Handling - braking - highway power (not city)
Cons: everything else its build very poorly.
Overall review: Subframe cracks makes this the worst car (E46) ever built by BMW. Fortunally a group of brave lawyers finaly made BMW-NA to pay for an extraordinary life treatening safety issue. Do you imagine yourself driving on the highway and your car would buckle in half? lol. i guess those german ingeneers where smoking some kind of illegal plants while puting this thing together. Front and rear suspension bushings need replace on a regular basis. so are windows regulators.