1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Always a great car. by Marlon on 05/13/2011. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like the comfort once you hop in, the acceleration, the sound system, the luxury. Though I like the peformance of the vehicles I previously owned like toyotas, lexus, hondas, acuras but my mercedes still my boy after 12 years of ownership. This car I still brings me to work and home safely. I will only get rid of my 1998 MB if I will have to buy the latest E-class.
Cons: The only problem I have as this car getting older is the lights. I always replace bulbs now to my aging MBZ. The good thing is that the sensors alerts you at once if you need to do some works for your Mercedes.
Overall review: I would recommend everyone to have one of this kind.
don,t get a mercedes by sao jorge on 01/15/2009. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: i like the style the comfort and the acceleration
Cons: the first month that i got the car it started giving me problems from down shifting and weird noises from the right front side it was a nightmare i wish i could burn the car up but i would be loosing money im affraid of driving it because every time i do something comes up making noise i ben trying to sell it for a long time but no luck yet if more problems come im going to give it away and get a toyota maybe it will keep me out of stress.
Overall review: the problem car
THe Dream Machine by Les on 12/26/2008. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E430, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have owned several cars, Hondas, Acuras, BMW and a few others. The E430 is by far the most enjoyable and satisfing to drive. It drives like a dream on the highway, the v8 engine is as powerful as today's modern transports. The vehicle is very comfortable for my family and even my 80 year old mother.
Cons: This car is not for boys, they are known to be expensive to repair, so unless you can do your own work or have money, I would reconsider purchasing one. I have had normal wear and tear, 95% of which I did myself.
Overall review: Great car! Possesses all that a good car should have. Would buy it again.
BEST ENJOYED DRIVING IT by Bob Lucas on 06/29/2008. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This is the German statement of quality. Nothing on this vehicle is overlooked. I have bought it used and was my first Mercedes. TROUBLE FREE FOR 130000 MILES !!! The only way I could let it go was to buy a newer one, which I just did!
Cons: The only thig would be the 6 CD changer in the trunk, but you get used to it - it's a 98, ok?
Overall review: I have enjoyed every ride I took in this vehicle and even if I have the newer generation now, I still think this is a good-looking car.
Biofuel easy to convert by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2007. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Style
Cons: rear lights
Overall review: Great vehicle , good gas mileage, Diesel is easy to convert to BIOFUEL
Review ID: #519555 Is this review offensive?