1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prices
1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Fuel Economy
I Love My Mercedes by Justin on 01/28/2006. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this car used with 65k miles on it. I love this vehicle. Probably the best car I have ever owned. I love the way the car looks, feels, and drives. It loves to be driven, especially at high speeds. I have never felt so safe and solid at 110mph like I do in this vehicle.
Cons: There are only two things I don't like about this car. The standard stereo (my car does not have the Bose sound system and I don't like it) and the front cup holders (they do not function very well for bottles; you can only hold one botle at a time - they are great for cans though!).
Overall review: I love this car. This is my second Mercedes Benz product and I am a believer in this brand and the vehicles it makes. I will probably always own a Mercedes Benz product.
great quality by tony banuelos on 11/04/2009. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: great allaround vehicle,getting average of 35mpg
Cons: the 4cyl is a little louder than most 4cyl, although very reliable,drove it from california to kentucky and back , best vehicle i have ever owned yet
Overall review: i would call it a best buy for a pre-owned one you can find them pretty cheap at around 6500.00 with low miles.not bad for a luxury car
unlike any other. by Mark on 03/28/2006. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz C280, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The best car i've ever owned,besides my BMW they have never let me down any where you name it great car.
Cons: Only had one recall!
Overall review: Once you own a mercedes Benz it will be very hard to own anything else.
Great chance to drive a Mercedes Benz. by James1 on 12/06/2005. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nice looking, prestigious, car.
Cons: None.
Overall review: A great used car, provided you find a good mechanic, (no dealer) as they are expensive to fix.
Great retirement vehicle, great mileage, 24 to 26 mpg. by jane from pike street, seattle on 05/21/2005. Trim: 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The vehicle has performed flawless since I purchased it new in Jan. 1998.
Cons: It is not a good trip vehjicle. Uncomfortable and noise on the highway, Wind and Tire noise.
Overall review: Excellant everyday driver and commute car..