1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class pictures are not available
1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Prices
1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Fuel Economy
"Grey Ghost" by Devon from WV. on 01/14/2013. Trim: 1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my '95 Mercedes S500
Cons: The fact that it gets very poor gas mileage in this mountaineous area, I don't drive it daily to work.
Overall review: I purchased my '95 S500 last month......the previous owner had it 7 yrs. and drove it maybe 6 times!! It was garage kept and there's not one rust spot on it. It's quiet, comfortable and powerful. I have caught up to and left a Cadillac CTS in the dust. This Benz is, in my opinion the best automobile ever built. Ffor it to be 18 yrs. old, the car is immaculate, inside and out!. It looks and runs just as good as these late model luxury cars. I was blessed when I found this S500. I don't think I will own anything else!!
THE REAL BAT-MOBILE by BATMOBILE DRIVER on 10/08/2008. Trim: 1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: THE RIDE,THE LOOKS,AND THE HANDLING. I AM A BIG GUY, THIS CAR IS COMFORTABLE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. WITH THE FEATURES ON THIS CAR, IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE IT WAS BUILT IN 1995. I GET A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON MY CAR. I HAVE TAKEN THIS CAR ON SEVERAL OUT OF STATE TRIPS WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. MY CAR IS BLACK AND MY FAMILY CALLS IT "THE BAT-MOBILE BECAUSE IT'S BLACK,FAST,SILENT AND SOLID! AMAZINGLY, THERE ARE "NO" RATTLES OR CREAKS IN THIS CAR. THIS CAR FEELS MORE SOLID AND STABLE THAN OUR NEW ACURA AND AUDI. EVEN MERCEDES BENZ DOESN'T BUILD THEM THIS GOOD ANYMORE.
Cons: DO NOT BUY THIS CAR WITHOUT BOOKS AND RECORDS! I GOT MY CAR FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER WITH ALL BOOKS AND RECORDS. IT HAD THE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER IN THE GLOVE BOX. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR. MY MERCEDES MECHANIC SAY'S THIS CAR COULD GO ANOTHER 200,000 MILES WITH REGULAR SERVICE. FIND A CERTIFIED MERCEDES MECHANIC INSTEAD OF THE DEALER.
Overall review: I HAVE BEEN DRIVING MERCEDES BENZ VEHICLES FOR 20 YEARS NOW,THE 1994 TO 1995 ARE BY FAR THE BEST THE COMPANY "EVER" MADE. I WILL NOT GET RID OF 1995 S500,ALTHOUGH I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE S600 COUPE TO GO WITH IT.
Buy One of These by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/18/2005. Trim: 1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Great Car!!! I recommend buying one
BLACK KING by BLACK KING FROM MILW WI on 12/01/2002. Trim: 1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: SHAPE RIDE
Cons: MOTORS SOUNDS
Overall review: BLACK KING
A V12 wrapped in complete luxury...King of the Road for a lucky few. by KCbobo on 05/31/2004. Trim: 1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My S600 is everything an automobile should be...refined, fast and engineered to perfection. Quite simply, this is one of the finest cars on the road. You can cruise forever and never feel fatigue. Unsurpassed comfort, reliable performance and styling that says you appreciate the best.
Cons: Gas mileage is poor, but who cares when you're enjoying the drive so much?
Overall review: My S600 is a beauty. Owning and driving a car this fine truly heightens your understanding and appreciation of motoring. Refined and elegant? Always. There's more luxury inside than you can imagine. Road manners? Impeccable. Wanna pick up the pace and pass another car? No problem, put the pedal to the smooth V12 and this car will move with the best. My S600 is a joy to own and a pleasure to drive. I have no regrets about buying this wonderful machine...there's nothing else quite like it at any price.