1999 BMW M Coupe

1999 BMW M Coupe Prices
1999 BMW M Coupe Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The ultimate driving machine? The ultimate go-kart. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/22/2005. Trim: 1999 BMW M Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lovely! Handles pretty well. Braking power is very good as well, the engine has plenty of torque available! It has a badboy kind of look!
Cons: Suspension is too smooth. When pushed hard, the front of the car tends to lift from the ground. It ain'T a winter car but if someone buys this car, they probably already figured it out.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a pure driver's car. Not for the faint of heart, this car needs to be driven with care at first, it's fairly easy to drop if driving w/o the traction control. Otherwise, if exploited to its full potential, it must be a very nice beast to deal with.
Worlds fastest by John from Cambridge, Md. on 04/29/2004. Trim: 1999 BMW M Coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Fast, well built, reliable, unreal gawk factor.
Cons: No side protection from other folks car doors
Overall review: Tremendous investment, few built, cult status among BMW folks forthcoming. Great for fast trips up to 700 miles per day. The faster you go the quieter it gets and the better it holds the road. Great as a
Great used car deal by superkip on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1999 BMW M Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Handling, Brakes, Close ratio gears, Design, Traction control "Off" button, More luggage space than expected, Seats- comfy and hold you in place
Cons: Rattles- lots, Steering wheel- uncomfortable, Wheel finish- easily ruined, Poor resale value, Not a good fit for tall people unless a few simple modifications are made
Overall review: This is my favorite and the best car I have ever owned. I take it to track events and use it for a daily driver. It still gets a lot of attention, both good and bad (police). I have no plans of selling it, so the resale value isn't important to me. I would like more power, but it really has plenty. The longer I have it the more I like the way it looks.
The Ultimate, Ultimate Driving Machine by Ryan from San Francisco, CA on 09/18/2003. Trim: 1999 BMW M Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Amazing performance- Head turning style-
Cons: No spare tire or ANY kind- The seats would be more comfortable if they were more adjustable. Too many speeding tickets!
Overall review: Around the same time I ordered my M-Coupe, I also ordered a Porsche 911, Carrera. Both are amazing cars to drive AND when I take into consideration the $90K+ I paid for the Porsche and $50K I paid for the BMW, my M-Coupe really stands out. I also like that BMW produced such limited numbers of the M-Coupe that after 4 years I still have people come up to ask me, "Wow! What kind of car is that?!?" I love cars and have had many throughout my life and the M-Coupe is the only car that after 4 years I love just as much as the day I bought it.
The True Ultimate Driving Machinge by Rktek_MCoupe on 08/26/2003. Trim: 1999 BMW M Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: UNIQUE
Cons: Tight
Overall review: TIght
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next