1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class pictures are not available
1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Prices
1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The ultimate car by cooljr from miami florida on 10/12/2011. Trim: 1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S420 sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: IT's a 94 and it still turn head's in 2011,i just love this car.I also have a 2002 Ml 320 that i like to ,but when am in my S420 i feel like a king.
Cons: you become a star on the road ,it draw's to much attention.that come's with driving S class no matter what year once it look's good
Overall review: 2
A friend for life. by haan on 10/01/2009. Trim: 1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Safety, and a tremendous reliability. When you keep it under regular 'by the book' service the maintenance costs are quit reasonable.
Cons: Not always easy to find a parking space. Gas mileage, which I knew before. But than again, it's a V12, what can one expect. Diesel mileage?
Overall review: Exceptional. It's been there for me since 1995 and it never missed a mile. I wouldn't trade it if they would give me a new for free.
German Engineering Can't Be Beat by Big Black Boise Benz on 04/03/2009. Trim: 1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S420 sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Heavy, solid car. Quiet and smooth ride.
Cons: Expensive to maintain, but I knew that before I bought it.
Overall review: I feel extremely safe in this car. Not the fastest thing in it's class, but getting to my destination just means I have to get out of it and I love being in my big Benz.
"Riding in style" by J4runner on 12/04/2004. Trim: 1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The stylish appearance both inside and out.
Cons: Repair costs (even scheduled maintenance) are very expensive.
Overall review: A quality vehicle with great driving performance.
The best there is. by Loper on 05/17/2004. Trim: 1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S350 sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Nothing better on the highway.
Cons: Expensive maintenance unless you can find you an independent mechanic you can trust. Makes all the difference in the world. The turbo charger diesel takes a bit to kick in, but I love the 26 mpg.
Overall review: I've owned it 10 years and it still puts a smile on my face.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next