1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class pictures are not available
1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Prices
1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
everlasting beuty by steve deliopoulos on 06/09/2005. Trim: 1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class 300SE sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: had this car since it came out still runs great I havent had any problems with the engine still
Cons: some things inside the car are starting to wair but its been 12 years what do you expect
Overall review: still a nice car to drive well over 150,000 miles. cars like this arent built anymore
Review ID: #471973 Is this review offensive?
SAFETY FIRST! by JJ - Puerto Rico, USA on 11/10/2012. Trim: 1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class 300SE sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: SECURITY! You are driving a TANK not a regular car. It is design to protect YOU and those with you - that is what counts. People complaint about cost of Gas. If you own this car it means you are not making monthly payments for it. So spend it on gas. I rather pay $200-$400 a month (@ $1.00 a liter or $3.80 a gallon) than $300-$400 for a small car that will save you Gas money (ADVICE: save the money you are saving on gas - you might need it for hospital costs if you drive a small, non-safe car and are involved in an accident). At the end, what is the cost of your safety? $400 a month? I have a 1993 S320 (300SE), a 1994 Jaguar XJ6 and a 2000 Crown Victoria - I rather pay gas than a hospital.
Cons: Gas cost is what everybody complaints. The cost to maintain it running depends if you do most of the fixing. That is my case. So the real cost is the luxuries (side moldings, woods, etc.). Keeping it running is about the same as any other car.
Overall review: I have owned Mercedes Benz starting with the W123 (300CE), then the S-Class W126 (over 1,000,000 sold!) and now the W140 (can not afford a new one but hope to do in the next 100 years). I think the S-Class W126 is the easiest to maintain (Still have my 300SD - Diesel is easier to maintain in the W126) and the S-Class W140 is the best looking and handling (avoid Diesel in W140). Remember, you are driving a TANK with seat belts (the car will be no good if you do not use them - that is why Princess Diana and other 2 more died - the one with the seat belt survived!), A/C, seats 5, and can go up to 160 mph (according to the speedometer). If It gets involved in an accident, it will serve its purpose to protect me and those with me. I will instantly get another one! - Live life to the fullest with a budget! Keep in mind this is no ordinary car!
no name by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/01/2003. Trim: 1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class 300SE sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: It as a nice ride with a look that never goes out of style.
Cons: Some of the trim moldings come out during the summer when the get hot.
Overall review: Its a nice car which is very reliable. Overall I would reccomend it to anyone who likes older cars which still have newer features.
Best used car around by CHE on 01/03/2003. Trim: 1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class 400SEL sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: This is one amazing car to drive! Not a sports car, but on a long trip this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is a pleasure to drive this car. Almost every time I get into the car, I say to myself "Boy, this is a great car. If you are looking for a used car, I don't think you could find a better car than a Mercedes S class and this body style can be purchased for $12k-30k depending upong year.
Cons: A little bit expensive to service
Overall review: Great vehicle!! read my "Pros" above.
The Ultimate Indulgence: luxury & comfort. by gluton for luxury on 10/07/2002. Trim: 1993 Mercedes-Benz S-Class 400SEL sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: it's like aiming a pillow around town, or down the highway. It's quiet, the seats are comfortable, and the room is great, especially for a child in the back, with room enough for a small TV, etc.
Cons: Gasoline Mileage: only 26 on the Highway, 17 in the city; I needed a new Harness recently ( the wires had rotted, causing sparking between some wires, causing a "check engine" light to turn on.
Overall review: Longest I've ever kept a Mercedes. I'm afraid none of the newer cars are this roomy or comfortable. (I would add some cup holders on the inside, like the newer models, and make the trunk open from a switch on the inside).
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next