1997 Mazda B-Series

1997 Mazda B-Series Prices
1997 Mazda B-Series Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
One word: Solid by Billposter from EP on 08/23/2004. Trim: 1997 Mazda B2300 SE Cab Plus 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Solid and dependable. I've owned it four years and have put less than $600 in routine maintence in it. 93 K and still going strong. It's my third Mazda pick-up and all have been great value for the dollar.
Cons: Under powered when the air is on. It's my only complaint.
Overall review: I'd get another in a few years. Not flashy, just solid means of transport.
Acting like a by Diamondback32 on 07/21/2004. Trim: 1997 Mazda B2300 SE Cab Plus 2WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I like the reliability of this truck. I have put 115K miles on it without a problem. Very dependable I highly recommend it.
Cons: A bit underpowered 4 cylinder but it tries its best to perform like a bigger dog. A/C went out at 95K. iT SHOULD HAVE MORE POWER OPTIONS.
Overall review: Nice truck overall.
Great big truck in little package by New minivan Man from Minneapolis on 04/07/2004. Trim: 1997 Mazda B4000 SE Cab Plus 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This truck has great power and towing for it's size. The extra cab make a great place to store extra stuff (just not people). Stereo sounds great.
Cons: Does not have cruise control. Gas milage could be better (does get the same no matter what, pulling, wind, empty it does not matter).
Overall review: If you are looking for comfort and every option under the sun you probably should not look at trucks of any kind. But if you want a good, solid truck this is it! The seats are not going to be ultra plush but that's not what you want. The 4.0 engine is more then you'll ever need and when paired with the 5-speed, well....look out. Overall I have been very pleased. Only a few mechanical issues in the three and half years and almost 80,000 miles.
B2300 by Trucker from TX on 07/17/2003. Trim: 1997 Mazda B2300 SE Cab Plus 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Cons: 2.3 4cylndr. engine needs more power when air is on. It's my only complaint about the vehicle.
Overall review: Reliable truck that I've had no major problems with over first 80,000 miles. It's my third Mazda and I like the brand.
Excellent truck for the value. by Stonecold on 04/17/2003. Trim: 1997 Mazda B4000 SE Cab Plus 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I had a 1987 Mazda B2200 with 250,000 plus miles before I bought this 1997 model. I love it, I get 20 mpg, takes me off road if I need to go. This pass winter we had lots of snow in East TN I was able to come and go when others could not. I would recommend this truck to family and friends. Lots of room, nice sound system. Jim C. from TN.
Cons: The pin stripe on the drivers side has air bubbles and is begining to peel off. Thats all
Overall review: For the price I am will pleased .I wanted a Chevy but seen this truck and had to have it. I have not been disappointed. I would rate it a 9 overall. I do not give 10's.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next