1995 Mazda Millenia

Diehard Millenia by MazdaSpeed on 09/27/2006. Trim: 1995 Mazda Millenia Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the Interior! This is no 626. It's a Millenia! I get so many compliments from people. They ask me how old it is. I tell them it's a '95 with 175,000 miles on it and they can't believe me. I really like the 6 cd changer, heated leather seats, and power moon roof. The climate controls are very easy to use. Mine also has tinted windows and alloy wheels.
Cons: I replaced the transmission at 172,000 miles. Not too bad, I guess, but most Toyota's last 200,000+. It could also get better gas mileage (I get 23mpg). Parts are also very hard to get and very expensive. Be wary of this when looking to buy.
Overall review: I really like my car,and so does everyone else. It looks and drives like a much newer car.
the ultimate car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/17/2006. Trim: 1995 Mazda Millenia S, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: nothing
Overall review: awsome
Good vehicle even though an orphan now. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/30/2006. Trim: 1995 Mazda Millenia S, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Nice car. Had since new. No costly problems. Minor repairs. Expensive 60K and 120K maintenance. Good power, though a little slow off the line but goes all the way to 145.
Cons: No real problems
Overall review: Would rate this as a good vehicle. Had since new and now has over 120K miles. Still a good long haul travler with 31 MPG (Hitest).
My baby by Kelly from Auburn, WA on 03/17/2006. Trim: 1995 Mazda Millenia Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my car. I bought it a year ago from Hometown Motors in Buckley, WA., who I also recommend! I love the way it looks, handles, and sounds. It comes with everything power, sunroof, heated seats,leather, and a BOSE system that sounds great. Never had a problem yet (except changing the battery!).
Cons: My wheels are ugly, I need new ones.
Overall review: I love this car and would tell anyone to purchase it. I always liked the way Mazda looked, but now I can honestly say I love the way my Mazda Millenia drives!
affordable luxury by millenium on 02/10/2004. Trim: 1995 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: better than lexus, cheaper than toyota.