1995 Mazda 626

1995 Mazda 626 pictures are not available
1995 Mazda 626 Prices
1995 Mazda 626 Fuel Economy
good value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/13/2003. Trim: 1995 Mazda 626 DX sedan, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: excelent condition
Very reliable car by Casandra from Chester, VA on 05/28/2002. Trim: 1995 Mazda 626 LX sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Purchased new in 1995...I am now at 125k+ miles, which includes 3 years of driving on the German Autobahn...other than replacing the muffler, catalyc converter and tires, maintenance has been at a minimum.
Cons: The cigarette lighter is located in a compartment that, when opened, obstructs the cup holders. You cannot use your radar and cup holder at the same time.
Overall review: Very dependable, great gas mileage.
"THE MAZDA 626 IS NOT WORTH BUYING" by DOOPED CONSUMER on 08/24/2008. Trim: 1995 Mazda 626 DX sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the body stlye and roomy interior.
Cons: I bought this car used, and a few days later the O/D light started flashing. Later I found from other consumers who had purchased this car had problems with the transmission. That would not be so bad if replacing it would guarantee the problem would be corrected, but many people have had to replace the transmission several times. From what I have read, the CD4E automatic 4 cylinder transmission made by FORD is faulty and will continue to go bad no matter how many times it is replaced. Some people replaced the transmission after 12,000 and 18,000 miles. To my knowledge, neither MAZDA or FORD have ever taken any responsibility. NO MORE MAZDAS FOR ME! DON'T BUY THIS CAR!!!!!
Overall review: 1
This a great reliable car! by Sandra on 02/28/2004. Trim: 1995 Mazda 626 LX sedan, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I have not had any major trouble with this car. I wish all cars are as reliable as this model. I had a Honda prior to this car. I had nothing but trouble from day one. This car has been perfect; I have not had any trouble with heating/air or performance. I have put 130,000 miles on my car; it is almost 10 years old. I have no complaints. Mazda no longer makes this model; they make a comparable version call the Mazda 6.
Cons: I did have some transmission problem, that was taken care of by the Manufactor and the dealer. I have not had any trouble since. This incident occurred 7 years ago.
Overall review: This is a great car!
CHARMING!! by Wyndy from Houston on 04/20/2003. Trim: 1995 Mazda 626 LX sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The style and color and sun roof, that engine is to die for.
Cons: Could perform better as far as take off's from complete stops but then it's only a 4 cylinder.
Overall review: Overall the car is great. I bought it brand new in 1995 and it now has almost 200,000 miles and still runs like a champ. That motor is greeeaat.