1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata

1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata pictures are not available
1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata Prices
1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata Fuel Economy
Mighty Mazda Miata by San Diego on 02/05/2012. Trim: 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M Edition, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Not one problem since I bought my Miata used w/ 3000 miles.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Fantastic vehicle to own.
Sporty Car by Mike on 04/11/2010. Trim: 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: sporty and inexpensive
Cons: small
Overall review: very nice vehicle
Ultimate Roadster by Marcus Platrides on 11/18/2006. Trim: 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Good road holding, trouble free and very reliable.
Cons: Not enough boot space. Spare tire isn't helping much in that division but even if you take it out it doesn't "really make a difference"
Overall review: Well....it has been named best sports car of the year (I think it was 1995 or '96) and I have to say I totally agree !!
THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY MAZDA CAR by Lam Van Le from Las Vegas on 07/17/2005. Trim: 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M Edition, Owned 10 years.
Pros: This car ROCKS! In the "looks" department, it is Number One though she doesn't carry a hundred thousand dollar pricetag. Those cars that do cost 5 times more than my Merlot always are shamed next to it. The 95M also is the 25TH ANNIVERSARY CAR OF MAZDA. Why this fact is not promoted more is beyond me. But this surely raises its collectability above and beyond all other miatas including the 10th Anniversary Mazda edition. I've had older couples compliment me about the car; gas station attendants in small towns ask me what it is; girls ask me if they can buy my car; kids have stopped playing in the yard and looked up w/their mouths open when they spot it. All this has happened to me. An ICON!
Cons: I don't know why it says I've only owned my car for a year. I checked the correct box and said I bought it in 1995 brand new. Must be something wrong with the web-site -On with the review- If you are conscious of the fact that the car is a two seat roadster and understand those intrinsic limits then there really are NO CONS. If you want to carry more passengers, tow or haul timber for house improvements, then why are you shopping for a roadster sports car. If you want more power or think about muscle then you live in a fantasy world and are not practical about who you are or why you're alive. I'm sorry but I haven't met a real life James Bond or Speed Racer yet- just WANNABES!
Overall review: ICONIC. GORGEOUS. FUN. VALUE. QUALITY. The miata single-handedly revived the sporting car market in America. Look at all the sports car that exist because of the MIATA's success: BMW Z models, Honda S2000, Audi TT, Porsche Boxster, Toyota MR2, Lotus Elise, Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, and the Mercedes Benz's models. And so now it has PEDIGREE.
Big fun, Small investment by thepapa on 05/22/2004. Trim: 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 10 years.
Pros: This is a DRIVER! built to be pushed hard, thrown into the corners and braked with gusto. all the charm of a british sports cart without the hassles, no Lucas (the Prince of Darkness) electrical, no picky SU carbs. great mid life crisis car.
Cons: Would like a little more durable fabric inside. Tilt steering wouldn't hurt either.
Overall review: For all of you complaining about too small, rough ride & road noise, I say