1992 Mazda 626

1992 Mazda 626 pictures are not available
1992 Mazda 626 Prices
1992 Mazda 626 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Loving my 626 by MarkPurc, Phoenix on 04/15/2002. Trim: 1992 Mazda 626 DX sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The biggest thing to like about this car is that it NEVER BREAKS DOWN. Aside from this incredibly likeable feature, it looks sharp, was relatively inexpensive. I'm a tall guy (6'2"), and the car does accomidate me with the seat sliding back far enough. Radio is great, comfort is exceptional (drove from Chicago to Phoenix a few times, too!)--gas milage is good enough. Our other car is an Accord (2000), it never breaks down, either.
Cons: There is so little not to like. But if I must: When you roll the windows down, it is hard to hear the other passengers talking at a comfortable level. Minor problem--but it does kinda make me mad sometimes. Also, the hubcaps keep falling off--I think this is my fault, though. Not putting them back on firmly enough. Still, a pain... Lastly, it is not the fastest car in the world. It does get you around sufficienly, though, you are not going to blow any Boxsters off the road.
Overall review: Buy it--it is very much worth every cent.
A good car by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/15/2001. Trim: 1992 Mazda 626 DX sedan, Owned 5 years.
Overall review: This car is in good condition. The milage is around 110000
The most reliable car on the road! by Ryan, Canada on 09/20/2005. Trim: 1992 Mazda 626 LX sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have been driving this car for the past 3 years. only repairs ive had to make was the exhaust manifold came lose..and clutch problems. Total cost was around $40 with labour so as you can imagine costs are low on this car considering i have 329183 miles (529768 kms) on my car. Very reliable in cold conditions also!
Cons: Paint is really poor quality. I have a couple sun spots on my car now. Paint has become dull and there are rust spots all over my hood. yet, no where else except the common under the car rust spots. Power door lock stopped working on the passenger side. Not a huge deal to me and i never bothered to get it fixed. A/C stopped working about 4 years after purchasing the car (my dad had the car before me). Freyon has become illegal in our province ( BC, Canada ) and i think the mechanic stole it out of my car, he later offered to sell us some illegally owned freyon(go figure). Oil consumption is a monster. but thats to be considered with such high mileage.
Overall review: If your looking for an extremely reliable car and dont mind having a couple checkups on it a year, This car will last you a long time. I have never driven a better made car in my life. Ignore all the bad reviews! they've obviously mistreated the car or the caretakers before them have!. I recommend this car to everyone.
The reason I'm still driving my first car. by Kirk on 04/14/2004. Trim: 1992 Mazda 626 LX sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I like the space. I'm a drummer, so I need room for my set, and the 626 has plenty of room in the back, and even more if I fold the seats down. I also like the fact that it's a hatchback, and it gets good mileage (about 32 on average). It's hard to find a good hatchback now, and I'm afraid to let it go, because the only hatchbacks available are those Chevrolet Malibu Maxx pieces-of-crap. I wouldn't be caught dead driving a Chevrolet.
Cons: I've had a little engine trouble, but nothing that kept it from starting and running well. The A/C went out once, but it was nothing I couldn't fix with a Chilton's manual and a few hours in my garage. I also think that the interior is a weird 80's view of post-modern design. I think they could've done better with that.
Overall review: This was my first car. I bought it when I was 17 for $5500, and the car has pretty much given me more than it's money's worth. I still drive it on a reguar basis, and I don't think I'll ever buy another car until a car company with a good reputation (anyone other than GM, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, or Mercedes-Benz) makes a good-sized hatchback with good gas mileage.
fast 4 cylinder by ryan from Stratford on 09/08/2003. Trim: 1992 Mazda 626 DX sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its fast
Cons: I have to work on it
Overall review: good car
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next