1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata

1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata pictures are not available
1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Prices
1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Fuel Economy
Great Little Sports Car! by catralphie on 07/11/2011. Trim: 1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Love this vehicle. More fun than a barrel of Monkeys to drive and tool around in. Would recommend this to anyone.
Cons: Hard to put up top while driving in the rain. LOL.
Overall review: Love, Love Love this little car of mine!
IT IS AWESOME. by Walt McQuaid Ohio on 04/23/2011. Trim: 1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought my wife a 1992 Mazada Miate 5 and she looks forward to going to work now. Only had it two weeks now but so far she loves it. Car was setting in a garage for eight years. Only had 23,000 miles on it. I would love to buy another one for me.
Cons: Noisy from the top.
Overall review: I would recommend it to others.
Makes life fun by L J from Phoenix AZ on 02/12/2011. Trim: 1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have only replaced a battery and top in almost 5yrs. I have taken road trips from Phx AZ to Albuquerque NM, and to Las Vegas NV. I find the car is great on a road trip. I get 25mpg in town and have gotten up to 35mpg on road trips. The power is faily good for such a small engine, mainly because this is a light weight car. And the handling is amazing, there is nothing like power sliding around a corner knowing you are in complete control.
Cons: Absolutely nothing. Yes Miatas don't have lots of space for stuff, and they only hold 2 people. But that is part of owning a sports car.
Overall review: A wonderful purchase. I spent over a month searching for a miata before buying this one. I am the second owner and the car is all original except for the top and maintainence items. This is my 3rd Mazda and by far the best car I have ever owned. I drive the living daylights out of my Miata, and she just ask me for more. I have done almost nothing other than the maintainence listed in the owners manual since buying the car in April of 2006. I bought her at 110k miles and have over 140k miles now. My miata has been the example of low maintainence and cost. You can't go wrong with the purchase of a miata. It should be illegal to have this much fun behind the wheel.
The best definition of a sports car by Wayne from Rochester, MN on 08/13/2010. Trim: 1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have owned this car for 18 years. Still love it every time I get in it. It begs to be driven. It is as well balanced a sports car as you can find. I love running it through the gears at full throttle, which one can do since it is only a 100 hp vehicle. I have faster cars but take this car anytime I am driving in the city just because it is fun to drive even at lower speeds. It is simple and easy to maintain. Averages 29 mpg for my commute into work.
Cons: Interior is not as nice as some newer vehicles but it is well put together, and wears well. With the top up there is plenty of wind noise through the top. The stock top with the plastic window isn't the best in the world but easily replaced with a quality Robbins aftermarket top with a glass window.
Overall review: I have owned it and maintained it for 18 years. It makes me smile everytime I get in it. I won't give it up!! A pretty amazing machine for 1992!
A pleasure to drive. by Richard on 02/15/2006. Trim: 1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: A simple, fun ride. You never need to turn a wrench,
Cons: After 8 years, I wouldn't change a thing.
Overall review: Henry David Thoueau would have endorsed this car.