1999 Lincoln Continental

1999 Lincoln Continental Prices
1999 Lincoln Continental Fuel Economy
my dreamer by Essie on 12/07/2009. Trim: 1999 Lincoln Continental, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Durability, comfort, styling
Overall review: same as above could not ask for anything else
A great sports modeland family car by Letitia on 08/15/2009. Trim: 1999 Lincoln Continental, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I LOVE this vehicle. Easy driving. Great pick up. Comfortable. Interior finishing is excellent. Radio sound is excellent. Very good gas milage, both in city and country, 15, city, 27 mpr on the interstate. Motor is very quiet. Cost to operate has been minimal.
Cons: I can find only two things I do not like about this auto. The Headrest is not correctly placed. The rear air suspension does not operate correctly. I do not know if there is something wrong with the air bags. It feels as though they do not fill even though the lever in the trunk is positioned correctly.
Overall review: This is a very fine automobile. I love driving it.
Review ID: #541943 Is this review offensive?
Best Lincoln Made by Juan on 08/23/2007. Trim: 1999 Lincoln Continental, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is superb. Ive tested every other 4door sedan there is out ther and nothing compares to this car. I actually own a Jaguar S-Type and I just let my girlfriend keep it. Its smooth and also you have the option of stiffening it up, I think thats awsome... When its too loose and smooth you can make it more firm both in ride and steering. Ive had people compliment me on the seats I have never heard that before! Space isnt even an issue in this car and the trunk is enormous. Its a 99 and everyone thinks its a 02 its just awsome. Everything works wonderful and Im just speechless.
Cons: Although I love this car it has its faults. For example I got the one with the shifter behind the steering wheel I dont mind it but I wish I had the one with the center console shifter. The air ride pumps are just a little loud and that scares anyone who sits in the car until I tell them what it is. Turning radius is a little wide so I have to take a special procedure into parking in the apt complex I live at. Front wheel drive makes it a little loose when u accelerate a little hard . The internal antenna kills one or two radio stations but thats cool. And last but not least the cd changer is in a terrible place "The Trunk".
Overall review: In all I love the car and I recommend this car to anyone young and old. I like it more than my jag and Ive had more compliments than any other car Ive owned... jag looks better though. But anyways I love the styling and if they made another one I would deffinatly buy it. Unfortunately they discontinued it in 02.
highway rider by mr coe from wellington on 12/28/2006. Trim: 1999 Lincoln Continental, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good ride good gas mileage still a head turner! love the controls
Cons: loud rear air bags pump
Overall review: every one who gave good comments on the car was correct!
Merc Eater by Celthaydn, Cleveland on 04/03/2002. Trim: 1999 Lincoln Continental, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Easy power, good (selected) ride and decent handling with good economy for size. Great long distance car with style around town. It even swallows Ohio potholes. Great buy second hand.
Cons: Needs better styling and too expensive new.
Overall review: Great long distance tourer with muted styling. Simply a very good car but somewhat overpriced when new. A quiet Merc eater!