1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII pictures are not available
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Prices
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Luxary Coupe by Sinister from IL on 09/02/2009. Trim: 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: i like everything bout the car. specially how comfortable the seats are
Cons: i dont like that costs like 400 to fix the air suspension
Overall review: well overall i like the car and the shape. am definitly going to keep it for a little longer
back thunder. by maggie toy on 07/01/2008. Trim: 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: made a race car out of it an it's fast thank to ford i am aford man come see it run at the wilson .nc trk. some time
Cons: not a thing
Overall review: by 1
Best Coupe value in History! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/27/2006. Trim: 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Incredible bargain! Compare it to a BMW840 costing 5 times as much used... This car is the deal of the century. I plan to drive this one (94, 100,000 miles) to about 120,000 and buy another with lower miles and keep it forever!
Cons: The air suspension gets a bad rap but you get the "repair it maybe" discount when you buy. What's not to like? Lincoln leather isn't as good as my Mercedes... but for the price I can afford to buy a perfect car, and then maintain it properly.
Overall review: Fabulous. Easy to maintain, simple for a luxury car, and incredible performance. A 10!
Pearl The Mark VIII by Dissapointed Individual on 10/27/2005. Trim: 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Where do I begin? I love this car so much, I named it Pearl. I love the way the air suspension works, and how the car rises and falls. It's really cool to watch. I love the way it smells it smells brand new. The car has been really well-maintained by never even being in snow or rain! It only has 64,000 miles on it. The sound system is awesome, and it has so much power! It rides really good, and handles even better. This car hugs curves like it's on rails. Very comfortable seats and luxurious amenities that are only options on many cars today. Memory, dual-power seats, 10-disc CD changer, automatic temperature control, and perfect leather seats. It came with really expensive tires.
Cons: It's kind of hard to see out. The back tire keeps going flat, but a quick plug will fix that. My dad will not let me drive to College so I won't rack up the mileage on it! I really don't like not being able to drive it everyday, but it will help preserve the car. The trunk is rather small, compared to our 2 Town Cars. Premium Gas, but good gas mileage.
Overall review: I love this car! I can't believe Ford discontinued this model. I guess there just wasn't enough demand for a big, expensive 2dr. People, you don't know what your missing. I love this car, and it's hard to find stuff I don't like about it.
lINCOLN mARK vIII by NEDYAH73 on 11/20/2004. Trim: 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Its a Lincoln
Cons: It doesn't have a supercharger
Overall review: iT'S A lINCOLN