1993 Lincoln Mark VIII

1993 Lincoln Mark VIII pictures are not available
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Prices
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Fuel Economy
The ultimate road machine by Hot rod lincoln driver on 08/19/2007. Trim: 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love the growl that emanates from the engine on acceleration. It has plenty of power with the Cobra tuned engine, yet it is very comfortable and solid and predictable in handling. Since it is a 93 and have other vehicles to drive, I should probably get rid of it, but I love the car so much that I keep it in storage for occasional rides.
Cons: It is a bit long in length compared to more modern vehicles so you have to be careful in parking it.
Overall review: Overall one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. It has a bit of a cult following now, but I just drive it occasionally and enjoy the heck out of it. It has a powerful engine yet gets good gas mileage for a V8, better than some V6's. Overall a solid well built ride. I would buy it again in a hearbeat.
The Ultimate Lincoln by TobinVIII0r from Montana on 10/04/2005. Trim: 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The overall completeness of every feature, from performance, to handling, to looks, to comfort.
Overall review: I belive this car is one of the best american cars we have from 90's forward. This car is really ahead of its time, and people can't believe it's only a 1993.
I love this classic automobile by John on 09/30/2004. Trim: 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Vehicle is a drivers automobile. It has great power and comfort while obtaining gas milage of much smaller underpowered vehicles.
Overall review: Great vehicle. With little maintenance it just runs and runs
THE WORST CAR I'VE EVER HAD by X-Mark VIII Lover, Boston MA on 06/17/2004. Trim: 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The Lincoln Mark VIII is absolutely gorgeous. There is no other car that is styled like it. The interior is superb. This car has power and lots of it. Considering it has a V8 is was pretty good on gas.
Cons: This is the most expensive vehicle I have ever had to maintain. First thing to go the air ride system. Can you say $$. That cost me an easy $1500-$2000. And from then on it never was the same. The compressor was so loud that it was almost embarrasing (I'm told this is the way it's suppose to sound). In the last six months I've put a grand total of around $2500 into it. No sooner did it leave the shop it was right back in it for yet another problem. The last straw was when I just had gotten a new alternaor & battery and the same day the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT came on. Come to find out it had three codes in the computer and one was the Mass Air Flow sensor so I traded it in.
Overall review: I would NOT recommend this car to anyone. Unless your looking to dump ALL of your money into maintaing it this is not the car for you. Needless to say I just traded it in last week for a Ford Explorer and I'm happy to have gotten rid of that money hungry, mechanics dream of a car.
Ride in style by Digg on 05/09/2004. Trim: 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Handling style and comfort,but dont look for gas mileage. Also some suspension(air) problems.
Cons: Air suspension
Overall review: good