1997 Lexus SC 300/400

1997 Lexus SC 300/400 Prices
1997 Lexus SC 300/400 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Looks Young for Eleven by Josh, N. VA on 06/26/2008. Trim: 1997 Lexus SC 400, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. The ride is fast, smooth, and quiet. I love the style of this car; it’s sleek and looks much newer than it. Although its eleven years old, the steering is still tight and responsive. The sound system is excellent (Although it has a 12cd changer, I typically just plug my iPod in with a tape adapter which works great). The leather seats are also very comfortable. In addition, the insurance is much lower on the SC than on other sports coupes.
Cons: There is very little I dislike about this vehicle. I have had this car for over a year and have had very few mechanical problems with it, which is great for an eleven year old car. Some complain that this car could be faster and have better performance, but I think it performs great considering its smoothness, quietness, and its level of luxury.
Overall review: I purchased this car over a year ago on eBay with 77k miles in great condition for $9500. As my first car, I couldn't be more pleased, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. If you find one in good condition, buy it.
very nice and good car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/22/2005. Trim: 1997 Lexus SC 400, Owned 8 years.
Pros: evrything
Cons: nathing
Overall review: vey good
perfect coupe by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/11/2004. Trim: 1997 Lexus SC 300, Owned 3 years.
Overall review: I will never get rid of this car
Simply the best discreet sports car! by Touring from Texas on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1997 Lexus SC 400, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The SC400 is as happy on the freeway as it is in town. It can accomodate two rear passengers (I have had someone 6'1" in the back of mine) in reasonable comfort and hold four sets of golf clubs. The car is fast, safe and reliable.
Cons: There are no cons to this sports car.
Overall review: It compares very favourable to any luxury sports car on the market.
Beautiful car by Dario Olson on 10/21/2003. Trim: 1997 Lexus SC 400, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: THe smooth acceleration and pick up. Beautiful body shape, great vehicle over-all...
Overall review: I love this car
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next