1996 Lexus SC 300/400

1996 Lexus SC 300/400 Prices
1996 Lexus SC 300/400 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
the best all round sports car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/24/2012. Trim: 1996 Lexus SC 400, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: the speed is great at 130 mph this car can still be push for more that pretty good for a car made in the mid 90's
Cons: gas
Overall review: This car is a all round fun car to own!!
best car ever by belguim on 11/02/2009. Trim: 1996 Lexus SC 400, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love body style and get up and go.
Cons: mileage not the greatest on trip to florida,but then my grandson was going a 100 ph in sone areas of the trip down there
Overall review: love the car over my eldorado
The Greatest LEXUS by Some guy on 06/19/2008. Trim: 1996 Lexus SC 400, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Great car, fun to drive, great handling, beautifull sounding V8!!!
Cons: Gas is way too expensive to fill it up. Im paying $65.00 to fill my tank!
Overall review: Best car I ever had
Great Sports Car by Mike - Colorado Springs on 03/26/2007. Trim: 1996 Lexus SC 400, Owned 1 year.
Pros: -
Cons: -
Overall review: -
Great Car, Great Service! by Lead foot in Austin, Texas on 12/04/2002. Trim: 1996 Lexus SC 400, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This my first Lexus and what a great choice. This vehicles handling is superb and precise. The acceleration ot this V-8 is like nothing I have ever driven...I have the tickets to prove it!! This has been an extremely reliable vehicle for the 2 years I have owned it. Lexus Service is without a doubt second to none. My exhaust intake had taken in water resulting in a cracked manifold, warped heads and shattered rods. I did not purchase my vehicle from Lexus, but through another dealer...Lexus picked up the cost for everything...new engine and all labor charges...totaling over 10k. I will always own a Lexus...with customer service like that, who wouldn't.
Cons: Has trouble keeping alignment, which in turn results in frequent tire changes...don't know if this is just my car or if this is an on going problem.
Overall review: This is a suberb choice in sports cars, not only for the handling, but the cost. I can't believe I had have ever entertained the thought of purchasing a Jag! Great car and service for the money. The Lexus service department treated me and my problem as if I had their brand new top of the line vehicle...they have earned my business for a lifetime...KUDO'S!!!
2 3 4 5 6  Next