1996 Lexus LS 400

1996 Lexus LS 400 Prices
1996 Lexus LS 400 Fuel Economy
THIS IS THE BEST CAR LEXUS EVER MADE!!!!!!!!! by Toots on 09/07/2007. Trim: 1996 Lexus LS 400, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This is the best car I ever owned!!!! It's a smooth ride. I've owned my car for about a year now and haven't hade any mechanical problems yet for the year. It very spacious and luxurious on the inside. It has a very sophisticated look about it that I love. And for a V8 engine, it does good on gas!
Cons: None
Overall review: I love this car. It's worth the money. For it to be eleven years old, it still sounds brand new. The engine isn't loud at all. Good gas mileage. Maintnance is very affordable.
THE BEST CAR I EVER OWN. by TSSPRO on 06/13/2007. Trim: 1996 Lexus LS 400, Owned 4 years.
Pros: RIDE IS GREAT, GOOD ACCELERATION. VERY COMFORTABLE. THE RADIO SOUND GREAT,EPECIALLY THE SUB.
Cons: NO NAVIGATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT.
Overall review: I LOVE IT, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
World's Finest Luxary Sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2006. Trim: 1996 Lexus LS 400, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned over 100 cars and this is the finest car made....PERIOD.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Can't wait till I can afford a new one.
Perfect Sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/16/2004. Trim: 1996 Lexus LS 400, Owned 7 years.
Pros: This is an awesome luxury car and competes w/ the likes of Audi A8, Mercedes S Class, and BMW 7 Series. Anyone who dislikes it is way out there, because for a 1996 model, it's pretty high tech
Overall review: Great luxury sedan, don't get a black one, get a silverish color!
Good car by Barry on 08/12/2004. Trim: 1996 Lexus LS 400, Owned 2 years.
Cons: Feel of brakes not great, all else terrific
Overall review: Very fine car, no hassles at all.