1996 Lexus ES 300

1996 Lexus ES 300 Prices
1996 Lexus ES 300 Fuel Economy
great car by horseperson in ohio on 11/22/2009. Trim: 1996 Lexus ES 300, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. I've got 250,000 miles on mine and still running great with good gas mileage. I'm gettng 30mpg highway. besides maintenance, the only repair I've had to do is a radiator. Everything on the car still works great !
Cons: The only thing I don't like about it is the plastic headlight covers. They turned cloudy making the lights a little dimmer. I ended up having my husband use a special cleaner on them and that helped.
Overall review: Great car. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, even with a lot of miles on it. Trouble free at 250,00. It also handles the snow well too!
Great First Buy by Bobby on 04/04/2008. Trim: 1996 Lexus ES 300, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For a 96 vehicle the style is unbeatable. The round crystal lights are being utilized even today. This car paved the way for many vehicles. Trouble free
Cons: I am 6'5 hence, I would like a little more leg room. Lexus design flaw-the rubber which goes over the driver and front passenger window has detriorated over the years and that lets in air; I think this is problematic with all the ES 300 models.
Overall review: great car for a college student, lexus holds its value...you can drive this car until it falls apart.
Great used vehicle by AutoMan on 06/19/2006. Trim: 1996 Lexus ES 300, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car is a classic, it was way ahead of it's time in looks and quality.
Cons: My only complaint would be the lack of Door frame around the windows, which was a Toyota trait for a long time. Tends to lend itself to wind noise. Check power steering pump they can be problematic.
Overall review: Love the car.
Solid, comfortable, responsive, classy transportation by Phil Arlington, Tx on 05/24/2004. Trim: 1996 Lexus ES 300, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Everything is built to last, even license plate holder uses steel bolts not some plastic thing-a-ma-jig.
Overall review: Lexus will be at the top of my list next go around.
Very nice by TVOC on 03/11/2003. Trim: 1996 Lexus ES 300, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Overall looks and drive
Overall review: Excellant