1995 Lexus SC 300/400

1995 Lexus SC 300/400 pictures are not available
1995 Lexus SC 300/400 Prices
1995 Lexus SC 300/400 Fuel Economy
The ultimate in driving comfort and design. by Deb/Ft. Myers on 03/17/2011. Trim: 1995 Lexus SC 400, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love how comfortable it is to drive and how safe I feel. It's beautiful and I plan on driving it or keeping it in the family. When married we also had a smaller Lexus SUV (2003?) which I loved as well.
Cons: The CD player is in the trunk which was state of the art when it was new. It's a pain and nuisance to change out the CDs. The tape deck has been broken (eating tapes) for several years. At the car stereo shop I was told there is no replacement for technology that old...the clerk said I'd need to be lucky enough to find a replacement in a junk yard :-(
Overall review: This has been my best car ever. When I reupholstered the front seats, it looked brand new. It's been with me for almost 16 years now and I never feel a need for something new or different. The new sporty Lexus models are smaller than mine and I don't care to have one. I enjoy having the backseat (even though small)...it gives me a spacious feeling. It's sporty but roomy enough for my needs. For 16 years I've felt it was the most beautiful car on the road. I'm surprised that I don't see more of them even now. There are only 2 or 3 others that are similar in my town.
My Wifee by Raja Thug on 12/13/2002. Trim: 1995 Lexus SC 300, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I got 105000 miles & its still brand new & ladies love it.
Cons: its slides on turns a lot since its a rear wheel drive.
Overall review: This car is just butiful & u can do a lot to it.
A Timeless and Classic Sports Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/10/2009. Trim: 1995 Lexus SC 400, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The body style and ride of the car is the BEST on the road for a 1995 model and even compared to some of the newer model cars. It handles great around curves and corners effortless.
Cons: Using Prem. gas. But it's well worth it, once you get behind the wheel!! The sun rips the threads in the back top area of the seat. Need to tint windows.
Overall review: I receive compliments on the car just about everyday I drive it. I love this car. I also have a 1991 Lexus ES250 that drives great, just not like the SC400.
Lexus SC400....A truly great sports coupe. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/06/2008. Trim: 1995 Lexus SC 400, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The SC400 combines performance, luxury, reliability, style, and is not a"me too" car. This car is definitely an attention getter. It was over $50K new and even today it looks like a late-model luxury sports coupe. You cannot go wrong with the SC400..
Cons: While the SC400 is a very reliable vehicle that should get you over 300K miles, it is not a cheap car to service. I'd recommend that the car be serviced by a Lexus dealership for anything except the most minor repairs---oil change, minor brake jobs, etc. For any major work--engine, transmission, etc.-- spend a few extra bucks and take the car to a Lexus dealership for the work. It's worth the peace of mind.
Overall review: For those looking for a looking for a quality, reliable, stylish, timeless upscale car you can't beat the Lexus SC400(or 300)... They stopped production in 2000-01...so even though they were well over $50K new, you can pick one up with lots of life left for under $10K.....
everyday no problem driver by speaksthetruth from louisville on 08/04/2008. Trim: 1995 Lexus SC 300, Owned 3 years.
Pros: gets good gas mileage. handles great looks small but fits 4 comfortably.
Cons: the cup holders fits cans great but anything else might as well not even try. but people love the hiddin holder.
Overall review: best car ever will run to 300000 easy