1992 Lexus ES 300

1992 Lexus ES 300 pictures are not available
1992 Lexus ES 300 Prices
1992 Lexus ES 300 Fuel Economy
"THE BEST OF THE BEST" by RON MEMPHIS, TN on 07/02/2008. Trim: 1992 Lexus ES 300, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I like everything about my 1992 Lexus ES300. It burns little fuel. It requires little maintaince but what's required. It's handling is what I expect in a car. It's look and design was well thought out and it's hard to tell the difference in the year of the model up to the last couple of years. I purchase my ES300 with 90,000 miles on it and now it has 150,000 and I know it's good for another 150,000 easily. If we were living in the cowboy days and someone stole your horse their punishment was that they would be hung by the neck. I would expect no less. ( :
Cons: If I had a chose I would like it with rear wheel drive. It was my second car with front wheel drive and that car was a Honda Accord. All other vehicle I have owned were rear wheel drive.
Overall review: Just do the require maintenance and you will be fine. One suggestion to Lexus is that a car, any car after it is over ten, plus years old shouldn't be charged the same price as a new car to repair. These prices are rediculious and should be lowered after at less ten years. Come on! Mechanics smile when they see us coming. My recommendation is to find yourself a trustworthy mechanic and stick with them. If you are lucky to find a 1992 Lexus ES300, high mileage or not, Grab it! You will not regret it.
Very nice car, even nicer price by Spencer on 12/04/2004. Trim: 1992 Lexus ES 300, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This generation of Lexus has held it's styling extremely well through the years. I have owned mine for 3 years and have had abosolutely no problems with it. It's a very dependable car.
Cons: For the '92-'93 there are no passenger side airbags. Interior lights do not come on when you open the rear passenger doors.
Overall review: This car is top quality for its age. From the door seals to the handling of the vehicle, to it's dependability. You will feel spoiled for a decent price. The car frequently gets confused for a later model car.
bus rider by Dennis on 01/19/2009. Trim: 1992 Lexus ES 300, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I own this car since 1995 -never have to recharge freeon for A/C in S california.
Cons: minor oil leak under engine since early age of ownership.
Overall review: its durability is comparable my 82 MD 240D
The ultimate car by Rodolfo on 03/27/2006. Trim: 1992 Lexus ES 300, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: best car i have ever owned
Cons: only bad item that came with car was the battery
Overall review: Excellent
glider by yomamab on 08/23/2004. Trim: 1992 Lexus ES 300, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Won't quit has 170k+ and keeps going. Fantastic handling --almost like bimmer or benz. Good accelaration.You glid in and out of traffic. Quiet. Comfortable. Quality.
Cons: Bad turning radius (my explorer's better) Controls for climate and volume are placed so that you get them mixed up (and are the same size). Back interior quarter panels seem cheap and have come off.
Overall review: good. but would like a newer one.