1994 BMW 5-Series

1994 BMW 5-Series pictures
1994 BMW 5-Series Prices
1994 BMW 5-Series Fuel Economy
"17 year old with an e34" by Harry on 02/06/2008. Trim: 1994 BMW 525i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's very stylish for a 1994, it holds its value very well, and the car was not cheaply made. You can tell that the manufacturer didn't cut corners with it. If you simply compare the durability of the car with for example a 2006 Honda Civic, the quality difference hits you smack in the face.
Cons: The acceleration lags because of the fact that it is a very heavy car. I have recurrent problems with my seats--they dont recline properly. Also, GAS MILAGE is rather bad. I average a little under 17 mpg city driving, and no matter what I do the car's mpg stays the same. There were some minor electrical problems with the car, but that's really it. Im 17, and I have tried personalizing and adding parts to this car, but it is a pain in the behind. This car is meant to drive as-is. Do not get this car if you have plans on messing with the engine, audio, etc unless you want to either give yourself a heart attack or two, pay tons of money to get things professionally installed.
Overall review: It's a very classy, dependable and reliable car.
Best car I have owned. by TonyT on 05/03/2005. Trim: 1994 BMW 525i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome styling. This car has 141k miles on it and it rides better than my wife's 2 year old Accord. Quality workmanship. Very good mileage for the size and weight.
Cons: Expensive to maintain. Pesky oil leak that no one seems to be able to find.
Overall review: Aside from the oil seepage, best car I have owned.
A joy to drive and own. by Miles from Charlottesville, VA on 05/28/2004. Trim: 1994 BMW 525i, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Handling is among the best for this type of car. Very comfortable seats. Quality and reliability has been top notch. Going on 10 years and with over 140K it still looks and runs like new. Style of the car is distinctve and handsome.
Cons: Not quite powerful enough to get excited. Below average paint quality for this class of car.
Overall review: The perfect car to take on a long country drive through the mountains. I have truley enjoyed owning this car for the past 7 years. I'm always looking forward to the next trip. Sorry to see that the newer 5 Series have droped the leaner style. They no longer have that distinctive look the BMW's have had for so many years.
good car by Frank Houston, TX. on 06/06/2001. Trim: 1994 BMW 530i, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Wonderful road car
Cons: accerlation
Overall review: good
Great car for anyone by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/12/2006. Trim: 1994 BMW 525i, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Strong acceleration from a smooth straight six. On an eighteen hour cross country trip I never got tired, I arrived feeling just as good as I did when I left. Great stereo for a stack system and love the cd changer in the trunk. Every time I hit the key I have never worried. e34's are tanks and I would buy this car again and again.
Cons: The back seat is a little tight, but I always dirve so that doesn't bother me.
Overall review: A great car that I would recomend to anyone. Good looks and safety.