1993 BMW 5-Series

1993 BMW 5-Series pictures are not available
1993 BMW 5-Series Prices
1993 BMW 5-Series Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
IT'S A BMW ! by RICHARD / MIAMI, FLORIDA on 04/09/2007. Trim: 1993 BMW 525i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I BOUGHT THIS AUTOMOBILE NEW IN FEB 1993 AND I STILL LOVE THIS CAR. DRIVES VERY NICE,GETS VERY GOOD GAS MILAGE AND STYLING IS STILL NICE FOR A 1993 MODEL.
Cons: WHEN YOU BRAKE THERE IS A VIBRATION THAT CAN GET RID OF BY SANDING DOWN DISKS EVERY SO OFTEN.
Overall review: QUALITY OF THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT. INTERIOR IS REALLY NICE WITH ALL LEATHER SEATS, NOT JUST SITTING AREAS. CAR DOESNT SIT IN SUN MUCH SO PAINT IS REALLY NICE SHINY BLACK.
Best car I ever owned. by Jungle Jack, NYC on 01/29/2007. Trim: 1993 BMW 525i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Dependable, excellent fuel economy. Shocks, mufflers, brakes, last a long time. Never get tired of driving this Beemer.
Cons: Do not like paying for mid grade fuel. I do not understand why BMW cannot make their cars to run on regular grade fuel.
Overall review: Besy car I ever owned. Will buy another BMW without hesitation. Never get tired of driving it. This car is so good that I am unable to find an excuse to buy another BMW.
Great Ride by BMW convert on 11/27/2006. Trim: 1993 BMW 525i Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice solid vehicle, very roomy interior, even with adults in the back seat. Gets good gas milage too. (about 23 mpg in town). Parts are readily available. Sun roof is a boon for my boys.
Cons: Stock stereo.
Overall review: My first BMW and I am very impressed, ride is both comfortable and sporty. The cargo area is great when you need to run out to the store also.
Review ID: #501954 Is this review offensive?
The Bimmer Wagon by Fred in Garland on 06/27/2006. Trim: 1993 BMW 525i Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I think for a car that is 13 years old it has held up very well! It drives straight, and seems very solid. Most of the accessories still work!
Cons: It's a starting to show some age in the seats, and trim. The engine could be little punchier.
Overall review: It's an excellent car, and has been a dream car of mine for a long time. I have a strange affinity for wagons, and this is by far one of the best. To me is almost resembles a stretched M coupe. Lots of space, and while it could be a little speedier most will find that the M50 engine is pretty adequate. The little things about this car are really the coolest. I find my self playing with the on-board computer a lot, and trying to eek out every bit of mileage out of every gallon of gas. It handles well, and the ride is very smooth (at least compared to my 4-Runner LOL) Bottom line, it's a REALLY nice car, and it's a BMW. I think it looks better than the newer, rounder ones, and really stands out with it's styling, and quality.
Still the best by Jersey tech on 12/22/2004. Trim: 1993 BMW 525i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like the handling and relability of this car. Engine is still solid with good acceleration. A pleasure to take on the road for short trips or long.
Cons: Stereo and wheels should be better.
Overall review: Overall, I really like this car. Always gives me a grin when driving. Still looks good in 2004.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next