2015 Chevrolet Spark

GREAT CAR. by Daryl on 09/02/2014. Trim: 2015 Chevrolet Spark 2LT Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The spark is quick and roomy, and great on Gas. Just give it a little more gas and let the engine do it job. Easy to park.
Cons: Needs a Turbo The mag wheels are cheaply made.
Overall review: We have had our Spark for 3 months now and on the 5th tank of Gas we got 58 miles per Gallon. We only have 2200 miles on it and right now it handles great. We expect to get better gas mileage on long trips. City we get 42 miles per Gallon. This SPARK IS A KICK. I put my foot on the gas petal and I leave others still at the signal light, Fast on the high way.
I love my Spark by Hilah (South Bend, In) on 08/31/2014. Trim: 2015 Chevrolet Spark 2LT CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's fun to drive in the city and not bad on the highway. I did not buy this car for speed. We had a lot of snow in northern Indiana last winter and the car did better than I expected on the snow and ice I watched other cars fish tail and my spark did not. I was driving on the highway in a snow storm with white out conditions and I have no complaints about the cars performance. I love my car!
Cons: Like all cars, the seat belt's shoulder strap hits at my neck since I am only 5'2. It is adjustable but not enough for short people like me.
Overall review: Great car for the city.