2000 Toyota Camry

2000 Toyota Camry Prices
2000 Toyota Camry Fuel Economy
Super car - reliable, economical, best I ever owned by dapqam on 12/21/2011. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I only have 700 characters to list pros. Super reliable, super dependable, comfortable, roomy cabin and trunk, high quality interior fabric, good gas mileage (over 25 MPG), safe, good in snow without snow tires, excellent paint job (still shines after 11+ years and 124K miles), enough power, easy to drive.
Cons: Seats could have been a little more comfortable, but this was not a big deal.
Overall review: I have had this car since new. All members of my family have driven it. It has 124K miles. Living in Buffalo means lots of salt in the winter. This car has taken it well. I rinse it off (exterior and under) whenever I can in winter. Now after 12 years some parts are starting to fail from rust. This car has been extremely reliable. Battery lasted 9 years. Have the original rotors still on the car. Never have had to do an alignment. Replaced timing belt, power steering return line (rusted) and water pump at 107K. Replaced air fuel ratio sensor at 113K. Replaced muffler and strut mounts this year. This car has been best car I ever owned. I have averaged 25.34 mpg over the 124k miles. Will be selling shortly since we bought a CRV a few years ago and don't need 3 cars. I also have a 2000 Solara that has less miles.
Best car I've ever had by Marsha, SD on 12/11/2011. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Love my Camry for it's absolute reliability. Have done only routine repairs and maintenance and it runs like a dream ALWAYS. My husband is jealous. Loaned it to a friend whose car was giving her repeated trouble -- she bought a used Camry a week later.
Cons: Getting to look a little dated, but can't imagine trading it -- probably will keep it another 10 years.
Overall review: Never been happier with any car.
Last of the good Camrys. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2012. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry CE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Comfortable, easy to drive, soft dashboard, good materials, smooth, reliable, excellent room everywhere, freezing cold A/C, one of Toyota's most reliable and brawniest sounding engines.
Cons: Window motors are weak, reliability isn't quite as good as a Honda, no steering feel, rolls in the curves, no brake feel, slow, clunky shifter, heavy doors, AC control lighting is broken, check engine light sensor problems. It quickly gains momentum, so you'll be tapping the brakes very often, causing the driver behind you will assume you are old.
Overall review: Overall a good value, but a poor choice for those who want a fun car to drive. However, it's a good choice for those who seek comfort on a budget. It will outlast even the current Toyotas, because it's built like a tank.
I'd buy it again. by Linda on 08/04/2011. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry LE V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Dependability
Cons: cloth seats
Overall review: I can't believe I'm saying this but it's better than any Honda I've ever owned.
A%20great%20car! by John%20from%20NY on 10/01/2013. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry XLE V6, Owned 10 years.
Pros: One great car. Own since 2003 with over 199,000 miles!
Cons: None.
Overall review: Best car i have owned.