2015 Kia Optima

awesome by Darrell on 08/10/2014. Trim: 2015 Kia Optima SX Turbo, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have two Optima sx' s two words love them. The 2015 just made a excellent car even better. I have to admit the Optima in my opinion didn't really need much improvement. Good job Kia can't wait to see whats next for the Optima. I drive the turbo daily mix city and highway mostly highway with an average of 30 mpg non eco. Car has very good power when I need it. I'm 6 feet and there's good seating room in the rear seats. However the best seat is the drivers comfortable with the instrument panel orientated toward the driver. Oh yeah the styling.
Cons: Not much would be even better with heads up display HUD and tilting outside mirrors when in reverse.
Overall review: Awesome
Finally, I got what it paid for AND MORE by jerry on 08/09/2014. Trim: 2015 Kia Optima SXL Turbo, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I came out of an A4 and bought the 2015 SXL Optima. I don't regret it for a second. This car is everybit as good as the A4. It's powerful, quite, accelerates smothly and is loaded with so many features that you feel like you are driving a luxury car. NO steering isues in this baby. Love the blind spot monitoring, the audio system, the big touch screen display, the bright and wide angled back up camera and the three driving modes. The seats are very supportive, the cantered dash is driver oriented and the controls are easy to use. The price value ratio in this car is better than you will find anywhere else.
Cons: Passenger seat sits too low and needs to be able to raise up. Come on KIA you have heard this criticism for years now- so listen already. One suggestion. I would like to see the side mirrors turn down when I try to parallel park.
Overall review: Overall, a wonderful automobile.