2015 Buick LaCrosse

1 - 1 of 1 review
More luxury and Stylish by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/02/2014. Trim: 2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium I AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: More improvements, bit stylish with luxurious LED lights, quiet, comfort, interior seats more better than averaged. Transmission, gas mileage, worth more for the bucks now.
Cons: Nothing at this time. All I know it's a bigger improvement from my 2011 at this time.
Overall review: I purchased my 2015 Lacrosse Premium I this vehicle is smoother driving on interstates going 75 mph having a quieter cabin. My gas mileage averages out 28 miles per gallon (mostly highway driving). Lacrosse has a better cockpit the navigation is larger and most interior materials are well crafted. Handling is amazing optional with a rearview camera and xenon headlights. Sound system seems good need when traveling long distances it rides real smooth with a more V6 engine in its class. For 2015 there have been no changes since got cosmetic changes doing previous 2014 model still it's a big difference from my 2011 with more fit and finish materials. I bought this car a month ago have driven Carolina mountains to Upstate NY at 1258 miles already performance is very good. With this vehicle you would get more for the money looking for something luxury.
1 - 1 of 1 review