2015 Chevrolet Traverse

Excellant family car. by Great-Grandma from Glendora, CA on 07/30/2014. Trim: 2015 Chevrolet Traverse LS FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a bit hesitant on start up, but other than that it's a great car to drive. The kids have plenty of room to sprawl while watching the DVD I put in for them (actually for me). The USB ports are extremely useful for all their gadgets as well as my breathing machine.
Cons: I bought this vehicle knowing I wasn't going to get the gas mileage I got from my Impala, but figured I could manage with the estimated 17 mpg city driving. I'm only getting about 10.1 mpg which really cuts into my Social Security income. I've only put about 450 miles on it so far (all city driving) so I'm hoping that will improve. This is a major problem for me.
Overall review: This is a great vehicle for families, and the fact that it's mostly an American-made car is a big plus in my book.
Best%20Crossover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/10/2014. Trim: 2015 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the%20roominess%20for%208%20passengers
Overall review: very%20roomy%20and%20love%20the%20exterior%20style
We'll worth the money by Family man on 07/05/2014. Trim: 2015 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great car,I am on my third traverse.great buy,great ride.
Cons: None
Overall review: This is Chevys come back car,great job!