2015 Hyundai Genesis

Enthusiast
Smooth Ride by Tim - Kentucky on 05/14/2014. Trim: 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 RWD.
Pros: Amazing vehicle. Hyundai has hit a homerun with this one. It will be 2015 Car of the Year. Smooth in every sense of the word plus an IHSS top safety pick +. Run to the showroom to check this one out!
Cons: None
Overall review: Nothing cheap looking about this car. Elegant, luxurious, refined, graceful, powerful......Winner!
2015 Car Of The Year?? by "Knows Cars" from Old Bridge, NJ on 07/11/2014. Trim: 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING!!
Cons: The LED trim lights should come on with DRL.
Overall review: I have a daughter going to college in the fall and with the money I saved buying a fully optioned Genesis 3.8 V-6 AWD Ultimate Package compared to the same optioned version of a MB E350 I was considering, I saved $15,000 which will pay for half of her college bill next year :-) ! Sure Mercedes makes great cars but I got every bit as good of a car for far less. (Maybe even better in some respects ...) After a lifetime of chasing after and buying expensive auto nameplates, I'm done and this Genesis will serve me just as well. BTW I had a Lexus GS350 AWD before and this Genesis beats that hands down as well. In fact there are options, safety and technology not even available from Lexus that I got on my Genesis. No doubt the 2015 Genesis is the car of the year!
The Ultimate car to Own by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/20/2014. Trim: 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The first time that I drove it I fell in love with the ride and the way it handles. There is not one thing that I can think of that I dislike about this vehicle. Drive it and fall in love.
Cons: Not a thing
Overall review: Beautiful car to Own
Chim Chim by Chim Chim on 06/06/2014. Trim: 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Test drove this car today in the 5.0 version and all I can say is OMG!!!! Absolutely love this car. Everything about it screams class, and I will be getting one. You "must" test drive the 2015 ASAP.
Cons: The fact that I wasn't able to take it home today.
Overall review: Must own.
Test Driver
Hyndai's are not quality vehicles by Consumer advocate-PA on 06/12/2014. Trim: 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD.
Pros: Try and collect on the warranty and I'll bet they say it is not covered.
Cons: Dealer service is not up to par. Believe me, you will be disappointed or angry.
Overall review: Avoid Hyundai products. They don't back up the warranty.