2015 Acura RDX

1 - 1 of 1 review
Black Beauty by Loving it from Bowie on 06/23/2014. Trim: 2015 Acura RDX 6-Spd AT AWD w/Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the overall look of the Acura RDX. I love how it handles on the road. The stereo system sounds good also.
Cons: Sometimes when you accelerate, the transition in gears is not smooth. It also has to take Premium gas although my salesperson told me it did not need it. I am glad I checked the Manual. I don't like the GPS System. Too many steps to put in an address.
Overall review: I have had been a loyal Nissan customer for 25 years. I traded in my 2009 Nissan Murano for the Acura RDX after having numerous issues with the Murano that Nissan acknowledged but did not want to address. It is just me and a greyhound and have found I don't have as much space in the back. (for crate and dog). I love the ride and the look of the RDX. I added splash guards, cargo tray, cargo cover, All season floor mats, body side molding, had protection treated added on the interior and exterior and had running boards installed. I love the look!!
1 - 1 of 1 review